14.

P.O.V.
˚✩‧₊ jeon jungkook ₊‧✩₊˚

joonn20
wanna play a game?

Jungkook's eyes peeled open impossibly wider, glued tightly to the brightly lit computer screen, full of some type of anticipation and bitterness. His bottom lip sunk between his teeth, engraving deep red marks into it's wake. His lips only becoming swollen and frigid with that simple action, saliva pooling steadily at the corner's of his mouth.

This wasn't good.

Jungkook can't take stuff like this very well at all.

jeongguk26
what do u mean?
who are u????

Anxiety.

He could feel it. How the pace of his chest moving up & down increased with each second that passed, his hands fidgeting rapidly under the table, tugging on each individual finger with ease and some type of determination. The dim room around him grew terribly darker, the absence of light making the room feel empty and brisk, invisible gusts of wind passing through Jungkook's being. Goosebumps arose down the surface of his milky yet pale skin, chills engulfing him with each settle move he risked to make.

joonn20
if u agree to play the game then i'll answer all ur questions
but u'll have to go by the rules
or there will be consequences.

Intense anxiety.

The world was closing in on him so quickly. So suddenly, and he felt too weak to do anything about it. Too fucking weak, yet he was still managing to type out some bullshit response, within seconds of receiving the previous messages.

How fucking pathetic.

jeongguk26
okay.
i'll play...
who are u & what are the rules

Panicking.

It was only getting dreadfully worse, falling so simply from the oh-so fragile pads of Jungkook's fingertips. So delicate, yet they held those so immensely salient. 

And he swore he only sent those messages out of impulse.

He doesn't wanna play this game.

joonn20
okay baby boy
now my name is kim namjoon
and the only rule is your mouth will stay shut
about anything that happens in this chat

Kim Namjoon?

Why did that name sound so familiar.

It only began to eat away at him as the hands ticked slowly around the clock. The annoying ticking sound seemed to increase with each tenuous breath the latter took in. What were Namjoon's initial plans? How did he so happen to stumble upon a new kaoko user named Jungkook, with a simple picture of himself and a dog, accompanied by an unexplainable urge to wanna get something out of him? What was going to be happening in this chat that was oh-so very sacred, that no one else was granted the permission to know?