I looked at Christine with pride. She was my prodigy.

"I was taken by surprise," Anariel blushed.

Christine spoke in a cool tone, "The key to bringing success is to be always on your guard." I could tell that she was not liking Anariel due to her snobbish attitude, but, that's how angels go, I suppose.

Dmitri clucked his tongue. "Face it, girl pal. You need all the help you could get."

Anariel replied bitingly, "I don't need you adding fuel to the fire."

"It's settled then," Sir said in a kind tone that contrasted to his stare, making Anariel nod rigidly.

Dmitri jumped in, "I don't mean to interrupt to this conversation about her training, but, what about her living quarters?" He gestured quickly with his hands. "We surely just can't let her stay in a hotel forever."

I saw this as a chance and went on, "Senior de Arc is right. I think it is best she's with someone who knows their way around Philippines and who is strong enough to keep her safe as she gathers her powers. She needs someone whom we could trust."

That would be me.

"I can take her," Dmitri suggested.

I remained as calm as I could while panicking on the inside. My plans would be ruined if I let this go.

"Pardon me for speaking," I interjected, "but, you have enough on your plate as it is.  I heard that Nikolai is arriving from Africa, yes? I would like to personally invite Anariel to stay at my flat in San Rafael Village."

A slight wince erupted from her face, which I ignored.

"No," Sir Tzuki said. "She's a girl. I don't approve of her staying at an unwedded man's house. It's inappropriate and immoral."

"But, I'm your best soldier, sir," I interceded with determination. "Besides, we British don't do those things. We treat women with respect."

I glanced at Anariel, who looked beat red. This brought an inward smirk I hid pretty well, knowing what she was remembering.

"I think it is best she stays with us, though," Christine chided softly.

At a loss for words, Sir Tzuki just flippantly walked away, though, silently, I was shaking in fear at what could have happened if he released his anger. The ex-drummer of the band Freestyle was not meant to be trifled with.

"It's decided then," Dmitri nodded. Looking at Anariel, he said, "Will you be okay?"

She let out a soft laugh filled with pain. "For a moment there, I thought you were your father. Turns out to be an imagination." She patted his hair with shaky hands. "You show some of Mike's traits. His caring side and all, that is."

Dmitri looked uncomfortable at her display of affection.

An unfamiliar wrath enveloped me. I knew I was being unreasonable, him being married, but, I wanted to be the one held in her arms lovingly.

It was as if a territorial side of me took over. I reigned it in, knowing that my feelings for her were but a distraction and was not needed.

I moved to her steadily. She perked up at the sight of me, reminding me of a puppy who sensed her master's presence.

"Ready to go, lass?" I smirked.

She rolled her eyes. "I thought it was illegal with Robbie Kay, but, you made it worse."

"What?" I asked, blinking twice.

Dmitri patted my shoulder condescendingly. "You just saddled yourself with the Nerd Herd, bro. I suggest you read up on these and watch these." He handed me a list written neatly by his hand.

Where the list came from, I have no idea.

To Watch:
Once Upon A Time
Sleepy Hollow
Ghost Whisperer
Teen Wolf
Lucifer

I raised an eyebrow at that, but continued reading.

Shingeki no Kyojin
Prince of Tennis
Karneval
Kara no Kyoukai
Fate/ Stay Night series
*ask Aunt for more references*

To read:
Cassandra Clare books
Melissa de la Cruz Blue Bloods
Kresley Cole books
Jennifer Armentrout books
*refer to Aunt again so that people can relate more*

I looked at the paper with a challenged expression. While I was focused on the paper, apparently, Anariel decided to chat animatedly with Christine, who still looked skeptical towards our little angel.

No matter. Everything will fall into place.