1

I jolted awake by the sound of the alarm going off. That alarm is not any alarm. That alarm is for a war that has started. I change and put on my fighting clothes and for my undergarments I had on stay on when I shift into my beautiful werewolf. "AWE YOU SAID I WAS BEAUTIFUL!" I groan Its to early for you to be screaming!" I mentally yell at my wolf she whined. I sigh and I run outside. Half of our men were already killed. I headed to the the back to help that kids and moms get into the safe under the house. When I shut the door and lock it I hear a gowl. I turn around ready to fight the wolf's behind me. There where three mid sized wolf's closing in on me. I shift into a bigger wolf then them. Im only bigger by at least an inch. I was ready to pounce when I deep growl was heard. The wolf's back away in submission and one wolf came into view. It was in fact a male Alpha. He had jet black fur and at the tips of his ears had white. He shifted and he had on a pair of gym shorts and thats it. I shifted back and I only had on my undergarments. I hide myself until my wolf yelled "MATE!!"
"Mine." He growls and pulls me close. I gasp at the sparks I could feel tingling on every inch of my body. I felt happy, safe, loved. "Come with me." He whispered into my ear. "Ok." was my response. We shifted back and went to his pack house.