Epilogue

Last chapter guys. Love you all!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I can't believe this is happening. Scott was the one who got the honors of walking me down the isle since he was the closest to me besides Mitch. Scott was more of like my brother. I walked down with tears in my eyes. I can't believe this is happening. Marrying the guy of my dreams. tears made my vision blurry.

the wedding was later at night. Lanterns hung from trees illuminating the outdoor venue. The stars twinkled above us and the moon shone brightly. There was a beautiful lake in view from the event. It was one of the most beautiful things ever. The thing beating everything else right now is the one and only Mitchell Grassi.

I looked at my fiance who looked handsome. He had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at me. I smile and tears of joy ran down my face. Thank god for water proof mascara right? I finally reached the end of the isle when Scott let go taking his place behind Mitch as his best man. I took the last couple steps to be in front of Mitch and our hands immediately intertwined.

"You are beautiful." He tells me.

"Your handsome." I say and he blushes. that's one thing I love about our relationship. We still blush at compliments from each other. We stare into each others eyes as we say our vows and the other wedding stuff. It was defiantly more of a funny themed wedding. The entire time I had tears streaming down my face. It then came the time we became official.

"Do you, Mitch, promise to take Y/N to be your wife?

To play with her and care for her; to make her laugh, and let her cry?

To offer your best counsel and give your sincerest support with all the love you have to give?" The preach says

"I do" Mitch says.

"Is it your choice that Y/N be the one with whom you wish to spend your life?"

"It is" Mitch confirms.

"Do you, BRIDE, promise to take GROOM to be your husband?

To play with him and care for him; to make him laugh, and let him cry?

To offer your best counsel and give your sincerest support with all the love you have to give?" the preach asks me.

"I do." I say.

 "Is it your choice that BRIDE be the one with whom you wish to spend your life? " The preach continues.

"It is." I say,

"You may now kiss the bride!" the preach cheers. in a matter of seconds I feel Mitch's lips on mine. I kiss back and enjoy his soft sweet lips on mine as we both smile into the kiss. I slightly hum with happiness and we both pull away smiling as we stare into each others eyes. This is the best moment of my life, ever. "You were right, about everything." Mitch mumbles in my ear. I smile appears on my face and I kiss him again as he cups his hands on my face. 

"I love you." I mumble against his lips.

Well that was it guys! Thank you all for supporting the story so much! I love you all for staying, reading, and supporting my story. I love writing and knowing you all enjoy what I like doing means the world. This was my first story and certainly not my last. It was way longer then I expected and WAY more successful then I ever thought it would be. So now some thank yous to a few special people.

First person is Fanficprincess200! She has been supporting the story ever since I posted the first chapter. She has made me want to continue writing. She is also like on of the nicest people ever. Thank you!

Next would be ptxofficial1 AKA Zedd. I read her stories before even making an account. Months before making and account. She was like my writing idol (and still is), and once I joined the first thing I did was follow her. I never thought that I would actually get to talk to her thinking that no one as successful and talented as her would notice me. Never the less follow me and read my story. She also became on of my best friends on here. Now, if I were to go tell me a couple months back that I would actually be friends with her, I wouldn't believe myself. I would have been like "Your lying! She is way to amazing to notice someone as little as me!" Thank you for supporting me through this story and inspiring me too write. Also for being such an amazing friend and making me luagh so much.

Third would be IISheyGrassiII. Once again he was another person that I read her stories before making my account. When she invited my to collab with her I was the happiest person ever knowing that she thought I was that good to write and book with her and a few others. She is also a great friend that I can trust.

So last but not least are three people. They are Kat_43, IssaOffical, and PentatonixCryBaby. They all supported my story and are such AMAZING writers. They are all so talented are some of the nicest and funniest people ever. They have been so nice and kind to me ever since they found me/ I found them. 

Go check them ALL out because they are all super amazing and talented in their own ways. So this story is over and I'm starting a new #soon. Please look out for those and remember I love you all and y'all are PERFECT the way you are. Don't change yourself just because someone says you should. But that's enough of the inspirational stuff. Keep livin your amazing lives!

-Rae

I'm upset this story is over, I had such a great time writing it...