21: In His Embracing Arms

""Being inside the embracing arms of the person you love the most, you'll surely feel safe, secure and homey..."" -Myself
.
.
.
Hey guysss...

I hope you like and enjoyed the chapter as I have put a small twist in it which makes you more eager to read this chapter.

I'm going to add Daniel Watson POV here in order to give you a slight surprise.

I hopefully hope that you'll be going to enjoy this.

With
Prajiii...
.
.
Daniel Watson POV:

Great!! On my excitement, I kissed on the soft skin of her cheek. Actually I wanted to kiss on her lips. But, it's not apt for the that time being. Be cool.. Don't worry I have enough time to get her as mine.

I was happy for my Susie to perform the presentation for the meeting. I'm even more happier for the winning the tender with the Zorbcorp company. I'm the happiest man when I realized the reason behind our this success is my Susie. When Mr. Ben Stewart accepted our demand just as Susie presented before them without anymore bargaining, I felt I was the most happiest man as I'm standing at the peaks of all my emotions which made me to hug me and kiss her.

After the meeting my office, she left my car at her house lone before I have dialed Sandy's number which I have got from my cousin Frank and called her to asked her for help and she agreed to help me. The very next day, I went to see Sandy at Vogue fashion company, at where Sandy is working. And I gave her a paper bag in which it contains a black plain sleeveless full gown with a few golden embroidery work at its shoulder, which was I selected for my Susie to wear it for the welcome party.

And I'm waiting at the welcome party at my mansion for my girl to enter the entrance gate along with her dad. While I'm checking at the entrance gate for Susie, so many businessmen and their wives, my friends were coming near to me in between and greeting me with their congratulations.

While I looking at the entrance gate for my Susie, suddenly I felt a strong pat on my back which made me to jolted and turned to see Frank and Ryan looking at me with a teasing smirks on their lips.

"Hey, Danny. Why are you looking at there?" Ryan asked me and I was about to reply him but suddenly Frank cut me off, "Looking for Susie. Uh??"