" Michael, Claudia get in
here and eat some of this food ! " I called into the living room. They paused their arguing and Michael walked into the kitchen.

" What's wrong man ? " Michael asked coming and sitting at the table. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration.

" Lucy's pissed at me but not really...she just said she was disappointed and she won't talk to me. " I mumbled grabbing a piece of hot bacon off the plate.

" Ohh this is about last night. Yeah she told me what happened, after she tucked you in that is. What were you thinking ? First yelling at her then getting shit faced and calling her to come take care of you ? Lucy is a nice girl and I like her. You don't deserve her if your going to treat her like shit and that's just me keeping it real as your brother and best friend.

You need to do more than cook up some breakfast if you want to make it up to her. Do something nice that she'll remember or get her something. I don't know but she's going through hell and your just making it worse at this point and don't be mad at me cause I really want to be on your side with this but you royally fucked this one up. "

I stood contemplating his words. He's right she doesn't deserve me acting the way I did and she shouldn't have to put up with it. Personal assistant or not.

I sighed raking a hand through my hair. I left the kitchen without another word. I nearly ran into Claudia as she walked into the kitchen from the bathroom.

" I'm sorry. " I mumbled and she paused looking at me curiously.

" What ? " I asked slightly annoyed at the way she was looking at me. With her head tilted like I was some unsolvable puzzle.

" You just apologized to me. You've never done that. She's a good influence on you. " She said in astonishment. Hmm. Guess she's right—about the apology part not the influencing part.

" Great your making me want to take it back. " I told her giving her a small smile. She laughed and continued into the kitchen.

I wasn't even half way up the stairs when I heard her and Michael yelling at each other.

I stood outside the closed door to my room and took a deep breath. Here goes nothin—

" What are you doing ? " Lucy asked nearly giving me a heart attack on the inside. She stood at the head of the stairs looking at me confused.

" Nothing just going to the room. " I replied cooly. She followed me inside shutting the door behind her.

She climbed back into bed and pulled the covers over her body.
Is she going back to sleep ? I wish she'd just yell at me already, this silence stuff is killing me.

" Lucy will you talk to me ? " I asked her.

" There's nothing to talk about...Mr. D'Amico. " I let out a frustrated noise.

" Lucy I won't know why your upset if you won't talk to me. I barely remember anything from last night. " I told her. " Please. " I added, she turned over with her back facing me.

I sighed and walked out of the room slamming the door. Damn it. Why is she so stubborn ?

I ran a hand through my hair. If she wasn't going to at least listen to my apology then fuck it. I grabbed my keys from the table by the door where she must of thrown them last night.

I don't need Lucy. I quickly pulled some shoes on and checked to make sure I had my wallet.

" Where are you going ? " Lucy asked me coming down the stairs.