Candy

The next day I wait for Marisa at her locker. I see her walking up the stairs, my way, talking to two guys. When she spots me she instantly stops. I pull the candy out of my pocket and she smiles walking up and taking it. She hugs me but what I really didn't expect was for her to pick me up and twirl me around.

"You're welcome. You're welcome." I say patting her back.

"Thank you. I didn't think you'd actually bring it."

"I can tell, but can you put me down now?" She must of just realized she was holding me in the air so she gently puts me down but doesn't let go of my waist. I look down but all I see is boobs so I look up and our lips are about an inch apart.

She smirks and slowly moves her hands to cup my ass. She begans to squeeze just as Adam approaches. He tries to get her attention but she's already focused on me. He has a crush on her so he tries to flirt.

She doesn't pay him any attention but eventually she gets annoyed by him rambling on. She turns around, "What?!" She asks with venom. I take this as my opportunity to slip away and head to my next class.

Why did that send sparks through me when our lips were so close? Well everyone has a girl crush and she must be mine. Its totally normal and heterosexual thing to have right?

I walk into 2nd hour and the first thing I see is Colin's outreached hand asking for a high five. Its his thing. Although I never understood why.

Marisa sits down next to Colin, who's in front of me, and looks back, opening her mouth like she wants to say something but doesn't. She turns back around and opens her books.

The rest of the class goes pretty well and Marisa seems to pay me no mind and focuses on her work.

4th hour comes and its exactly the class I wasn't really looking foward to. I just so happen to be stuck sitting right next to Marisa because the teacher thinks 'its a place where I can corporate with other people who learn like me'. I don't know whether he's calling us stupid or if he actually believes that. I actually used to sit across from Marisa and next to Izzy but earlier in the year she forcibly made them change seats.

The teacher walks in the room and explains our experiment for our 'lazy day'. We're just roasting marshmallows over a 'hot plate'. Our group is called up and we each grab a couple. I guess Marisa was a little busy staring at me because next thing we know her marshmallows were on fire. I was laughing my ass off as she frantically blew it out. She throws them away and stomps back to her seat.

"That wasn't funny Taylor." I crack a smile.

"No, it was hilarious. " She whimpered. I really hate when people do that. I sit down and hand her a marshmallow. I got sad at the sight of her frowning. "I'm sorry Marisa. I shouldn't have laughed. Maybe you got embarrassed but I didn't realize it." She finally smiles and hugs me, " It's fine."

The next day I walk in to the cafeteria to see Sophia at a table. Sophia is my best friend. She has long brown hair that reaches her waist, beautiful hazel eyes, and clumps of freckles that practically surround her dimples.

"Hey Sophia." She looks up from her phone and smiles. I drop my bag and walk away to grab some food. When I come back Sophia is gone and in her place is Marisa across from Madison. "What happened to Sophia?" I ask already knowing the problem was Marisa.

"I recognised your bag so I sat down. Then she mumbled something about Madeline being outside, and left." That aggravated me because I knew she was lying. "Whatever." I say, tossing my tray and walking out of the b cafeteria. I found Sofia outside near the soccer field. "Hey." Everyone greeted me in unison.

I pulled Sofia aside. "What did Marisa say to you in there?" I stroke her arm.

"Nothing she was just glaring at me so I made and excuse and left."

"Hmm, I wonder why? "

"I don't know but I know she's never liked me so..." She trails off. I can tell she is distracted so I hug her, head inside, and to my locker. The hallway was pretty empty which was good because I wasn't in the mood.

I open my locker and grab the books for my first class. "Hey, sexy." I hear a lusty whisper in my ear as hands slide onto my waist. I turn around, ready to lash out, but see Marisa.

"Hey Marisa. Just saw your boyfriend head that way." I say as I push her away and point to my left.

She smirks. "Wasn't looking for him. " She eyes my body, biting her lip. "Really? " I ask. She nods.

I slam my locker door. "You're such a pig."

She looks shocked. "What, why do you say that? "

"You we're just eye fucking me!"

"Sorry beautiful, but when you're this sexy you gotta expect it." She grabs my hips and someone taps her on the shoulder. We both turn. To my luck it was her boyfriend Trevor. He hugs her and I practically run down the hall. I've had enough of Marisa for one day but sadly, it just started.