True Love? teen girlxgirl

Her name? Cant ever forget. Marisa. She was the love of my life but it didn't start out that way.

I used to hate her. Sitting across from me in science last year. She was gorgeous. Long reddish black curly hair, beautiful face, and perfect galsses to frame it. Everyone loved her, that's why I hated her. Sure I was pretty but not anything like her. She would crack jokes and show off that pearly white smile. Guys adored her and so did girls. I never understood the girls though.

Anyways it was the end of the year and our teacher told us we would be partners next year to help her out with her work and the students in her class. I honestly couldn't believe my bad luck.

So the year began and I tried my best to get out of that class. I snuck into another class but once the teacher was done taking attendance she realised I was not on the list of course and I got sent back up.

I had 2nd hour with Marisa already so I've already seen her but of course did not interact with her. I slowly slumped up the stairs and to the classroom.

"Well look who it is. " My former teacher Ms. Fetlend stood up to give me a hug.

"Hello, Ms."

"Hi Taylor. " That's obviously me. I'm a lightly toned girl with the perfect tan. I have shoulder length black hair. I'm kinda tall with long legs and a really toned stomach. Only thing I like about my self is my tiny waist.

Marisa looks up and stares at me. I kinda felt exposed by the way she looked at me. I blushed a little. She smiles then goes back to her work.

"Just go back there and help her. She should be able to explain."

I walked back to where Marisa was and sat down. She gave me a half smile and gave me a red pen.

********************

The next day I saw her in math. "Hey Taylor. "

"Uh, hey Marisa." I think she hears the confusion in my voice because she says, "Relax just trying to be friends." She smiles and I swear I see that movie star sparkle on her teeth.

She turns back around. I couldnt help but smile. I hated her but she really didn't seem so bad. This could work.

**********************

3 months later

I was seriously about to fall asleep in bio. I suddenly feel something sliding up my thigh. I let out a small scream while quickly standing up. Turns out it was Marisa's hand. She had a sinister smile on her face.

"Sorry didn't know you'd have that reaction."

"Huh? What'd you expect for me to moan or something?" She winks. I knew she was bi but I didn't roll that way and I'd make sure she knew that.

After lunch we walk into the classroom together and all the boys heads turn as they stare. We were older which meant more developed then the girls in their class. Little perverts.

"Hi girls. So, today you guys will go into that empty room across the hall and do this project for me."

Crap! It would just be me and her in a class alone. Well at least I had the opportunity to tell her it will never happen.

She looks over her shoulder and gives me a smile. A smile that says she has a plan. A smile that makes me uncomfortable.

As soon as we get in the room she closes the door and blocks in with a small bookshelf. I get started but I can definetley feel her staring. "Please stop staring at me." She touches the small of my back and for some reason I blush.

*********************

A/N

Hey guys! Well this story has already been posted by me and ready by people way before this but it got deleted. I finally retyped it with a little bit of changes but at least its back. Like it so far? Then vote, add to library, comment what you think. Love you for reading. bye.