𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Huh? Mika?"

"Damn brat, don't make me repeat it again; I said do you want to go somewhere?" He asked again. "Can you come with me?" Mika added. Yuichiro just blink twice, he can't believe that Mikaela was inviting him to go somewhere else with him; well, that's the first.

"Where?" Yu asked.

"Just get dress, we can talk about it later." The man said.

"Oh? Okay. Wait for me," The raven muttered and quickly go to his room, he shouldn't feel this way, he really shouldn't. He doesn't know why but he's so excited going out with Mikaela today. Did he just invite him on a date? or Yu was just assuming?

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・

"Where do you want to go?" Mikaela broke the silence between them, he was looking straightly at the road while driving. Yuichiro looked at him, shocked.

"Wait, are you really asking me where we are going today?" He suddenly asked as the man rolled his eyes.

"Is that a sarcasm or what? What the hell is wrong with that, brat?" Mika asked.

"That's the first, wait... Are you sick Mika?" The raven lifted his hand and put it on his step father's neck but the blond quickly shoved it as he gave him a death glare.

"I'm just asking you, what the fuck is wrong with you shitty brat?" Mikaela clicked his tongue in annoyance as the boy giggled a bit.

"Sorry! Your attitude today is so new for me, well I'm not really familiar in places so it's up to you where do you want to go; it's your decision since you are going to treat me." Yuichiro chuckled, the blond nodded his head as a response.

"Why are you wearing a back pack?" The blonde haired man suddenly asked while looking at his step son, he raised his eyebrows.

"You invited me so I expect that we will have a long adventure, so today I'm Yuichiro the explorer!" The raven exclaimed and giggled. Mika smirked.

"What? How annoying, so childish. I was right, you're really a brat." He shook his head and looked at the road again. Yuichiro just ignored him as he started to sing a song.

"Where are we going?" Yu playfully sang together with his three clap like he's imitating Dora the explorer's song, the blond quickly looked away while biting his lower lip. "You should respond to me, Mika!" Yuichiro stubbornly said.

"Why should I?" Mika chuckled.

"Killjoy." Yu pouted his lips while saying that. "One more time, where are we going?" He sang again as he smiled with his showed teeth while waiting for Mika's answer.

Nothing was more interesting on Yu's singing a childish song when Mikaela bursted into laughter, he can't help it but to laugh because of his step son sudden action.

The raven froze in his place as he gasped in shock while looking directly at his step father who's trying himself not to laugh. He blinked many times trying to process in his mind if he's not imagining things, Mika is really laughing and he's the reason why he's laughing. His laugh is like a music to Yu's ear— He wants to hear it non stop, Mikaela's laugh is so precious.

The blonde haired man stopped from laughing and cleared his throat, he took all of his attention on the road again.

"Did you just laugh?" Yu suddenly asked.