𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"It's not my lost, it's hers. It's her fucking fault for ruining my morning, why do you care anyways? That shitty woman said something rude to you." He responded irritately.

"But it's true, she's just stating the fact." I said as he frowned. "I'm the reason why she died, right? You said it too, in front of my face but don't worry— I'm already used to it." I saw him stopped in his place when I said that, he suddenly glared at me.

"Shut the hell up, brat." He huffed as someone knocked the door.

"Hello, Mika! It's been months since I saw you!" The purple haired man exclaimed while entering, he's with the black haired man too.

"Oh, fuck. What are you two doing here Lacus, René?" Mikaela asked them in annoyance.

"We have a business meeting, get your ass up there." The black haired man said.

"Mikaela! Who is this cutie?" I jumped in shock when suddenly pinched both of my cheeks, it's the purple haired man. "Ow! Ow! I know! He is Yuki Amane's little boy huh? You really look like her! You're such a cutie just like Yuki, do you know that I like your Mom? Looking at you makes me want to like you too." I flustered in embarrasment when he said that. "I'm Lacus Welt by the way! What's your name cutie? I'm sorry, Mika don't talk that much about you." He said.

"Yuichiro Hyakuya but you can call me Yu." I said as he shook my hand with his.

"Wowie! Your name is cutie just like you!"

"Get away from him you little flirt fuck face, you're scaring a brat." Mikaela suddenly scoffed.

"Aw Mikaela, you're so possessive until now; just like when I was just talking with Yuki." Lacus glanced at him and chuckled.

"I guess flirting is the right word for that." Mika replied in sarcasm.

"You know what? It makes me want to think that you like this boy not just like a son but as—"

"Could you please shut the fuck up? Get out you two, I'm going to the office meeting right away— just wait there." Mikaela stated, Lacus just smirked and waved his hand at me.

"By bye Yu! Your daddy is already angry, wait! Give me your number so I can text or call you—"

"GET OUT LACUS!" I flinced when Mika suddenly yelled, Lacus smirked even more and just raised both of his hands in the air like he's surrending while laughing.

"Scary." I heard him said before the two left the office. I began to tremble when Mika walked towards me and pinned his both hands each side of me, I looked directly at him.

"You little slut." He whispered angrily before he claimed my lips aggressively, I slightly pushed him as I whimpered in pain when he bit hard my lower lip but gladly; I sighed in relief when he pulled away.

"Mika, we're in your office!" I exclaimed while moving away from him, he was looking down at my neck.

"If this isn't fucking wrong I will not hesitately to mark you here as mine and show everyone the marks that I want to make on your neck, even to Lacus that you're already my property." I didn't respond when he said that. "But it's forbidden, so I can't."
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀