𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"Brat?" I asked with frown, he just smirked.

"You're one of a shitty brat who always make cute face to convince everyone." He chucked and left the room, the heat filled my cheeks with that. Brat? Did he really call me that way? That bastard. I'm not a brat and I'm not making cute expression to convince or to please everyone and especially not to him. I shook my head and stood up from my place, I widely smiled when I saw Asuramaru— I picked him up and stroked gently his soft violet fur.

"I will go with my step father today Asura, see you!" I exclaimed as I put him in bed again and prepared my stuffs and myself.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I whistled when we arrived at Mika's company, This is the first I've seen the company; it is big. I flinched in my place and followed him when he entered inside, I immediately looked around to examine the surroundings when we entered and this place is so huge plus the things here looks so expensive. Mikaela just walked through the counter and asked something.

"Good morning Mr. Hyakuya," Many workers greeted him while bowing their head in respect when we're walking to go to his office. It seems that they had a slightly fear in Mika too and everyone here were looking at me, I'm just bowing my head at them a bit while giving them a geniune smile.

"I think he's Mr. Hyakuya's step son. I mean look, the boy really look alike Mrs. Hyakuya."

"Yes you're right, he's like a boy version of Miss Yuki."

"But what he's doing here? I thought Sir Mikaela doesn't have a nice relationship with his step son?"

"Do you guys know that someone actually told me that he's the reason why Mrs. Hyakuya died?" I stopped when I heard someone mumbled that, I slowly tilt my head and look at the bunch of girls who were murmuring around. They quickly lowered their heads and continued doing on their papers, I slowly rolled my eyes but I jumped in shock when Mikaela walked towards them. He heard that?

"Who the fuck said that?" He asked in venom voice, no one answer him that's why he slammed his hand on their table. I tightly closed my eyes, He should stop doing that. "I said who the fuck said that?!" I saw them started to tremble when Mika yelled while the others were pointing the woman with a black long hair, she froze in her place while slowly shaking her head.

"I'm so sorry, Sir—"

"What's your name?" Mika asked him while narrowing his eyes.

"Aiko Aihara, Sir Mikaela!" The woman hesitated.

"Next time you should learn how to keep your fucking mouth when your boss is near, do you understand?" My step father vehemently stated as Aiko nodded quickly. "Pack up your things and get out, you're fucking fired." I parted my mouth when he said that, Aiko's eyes widened and the looks of her face is so shocked— yes me too. I mean, that's it? Just like that? Then she's already doesn't have any job?

She started to cry but Mika ignored her, he began to walk like nothing happened. I looked at Aiko and she's already packing her things up while she's crying and sobbing. I lowered my head and can't help it but to follow Mikaela. We entered his office when we reached it, he closed the door as I sat quietly sat at the couch inside his office. His office was big too, it's beautiful in here.

"Mika why did you fire her? You should just at least give her a warning, a job like this is hard to find." I broke the silence between us.