𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Start from the beginning

"You know what? Just forget it, I will go ahead now." He stated coldly as he shook his head, probably in disappointment to me. He then walked out from Mikaela's office, and all I can do here is to watch him to walk away like that. I turned my head around to face him.

"You're a bastard!" I shouted at Mikaela, he stared at me and leaned his back at his swivel chair.

"Am I?" He curled his lips into smirk again and it does really pisses me off every damn time.

"You're ruining my life!" I huffed, my voice was cracked.

"Am I?" He said again and chuckled like he did not care, the anger inside of me started to boil. I really mean what I said and he's literally ruining my life, he just successfully ruined me and now my life?

"I don't understand you anymore!" I yelled again, wanting to nag him how much he's just a mistake in my life. He put his hand on his chin and massaged it as he crossed his arms.

"You don't?" Mikaela said. "But why?" He playfully asked. How dare he? I was about to yell something but I paused when his phone suddenly rang, he moved and frowned while looking at his phone as he answered the call.

"Hello? What do you want?" I heard him said on the other line. "What?! Why? I don't need you here." He scowled, I just stood in my place. Who the heck is that?

"Fuck, alright." He mumbled as he hang up the call and looked at me. "Krul will visit us today, you better shut that mouth of yours If you don't want to get your punishment again." He spoke seriously, I gulped in fear when I heard the word 'punishment'. I can't help it but to nod my head slowly and walked away from his office.

Krul Tepes, my aunt. She helped Mikaela from depression back then; what if I will tell her what's happening between me and Mikaela? I hope she'll help me but I'm scared to tell anyone about this, Mika will hurt me again. I know, he will. I better keep my mouth shut— that would be better.
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Third Person
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"What's with that face Mikaela? You're so obvious that you didn't want me here." The pink haired woman asked and giggled.

"I really don't want you here, y'know." The blonde haired man muttered while rolling his eyes, Krul pouted her lips in response.

"By the way, where's Ferid?" The blond asked, she just rolled her eyes.

"In hell." Krul simply said that's why Mikaela frowned at her. "Just kidding, he has something important to do." She stated while shrugging both of her shoulders and looked at her finger nails.

"What do you want from me now?" The blond questioned her. "Why are you here?"

"I just want to see what's happening in your life." The pink haired woman said as she looked around to examine the mansion's surroundings. "How's your step sons?" She suddenly asked while traveling her eyes, Mika paused for a moment and cleared his throat.

"Yoichi's fine." He replied.

"And Yuichiro?" Krul asked.

"Yu's doing good." He responded and gave her a genuine smile. "He didn't attend school today." The blonde haired man added, she raised her eyebrows.