p.s I love you❤

So this is a Request for a friend about Harry Styles I hope you'll like it😉

Let's begin!

Maddy's p.o.v

So that's it. He has to go, I may never see him again.
Who am I talking about?
Harry Styles, yes Harry from 1D.

Let me tell what's going on.

I know Harry since we were little kids so we're childhoods bestfriends.

2 years ago he signed in for X-factor and now he's 18, he's going on tour with the boys. The worst is I never told him something, something that's very important.

I love him.

"So I packed everything, tomorrow at 6 in the morning we are leaving omg I'm so excited" Harry cheered.

I put on a fake smile.

"You okay, I mean I know you"re gonna miss me but I'll come back" He stroked my cheeks.

"Yeah, you're also gonna meet a lot of other people ... and girls" I whispered the last part.

"Yeah-wait! Girls? Look even if I meet other girls you are my Bestie forever and you know that" he said playfully.

I didn't laugh.

"Yeah, cool, nice very nice Harry but you know what!!??? I'm sick of it! I' m sick if being your bestfriend... all this years I've been in love with you, I loved you with all my heart and you didn't even realise" I screamed.

"I-what? .. I didn't-"

" yes I know you didn't" I said and stormed out his room.

I ran home.

Omg why did I do that? Omg I'm so stupid.
Why would he love me? Especially me.

Soon I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I knew it was him.

He opened the Door and came in.

"I hate you, you know why?, I loved you since we first met, remember when we were kids and you were playing on the Playground.. I always loved you since then" he say next to me and looked me deep in the eyes.

"Really?" I said weakly as tears were streaming down my face.

"Absolutely" he whispered and came closer.

Our nose touched, I shut my eyes and put of my hands on his jaw.

I felt his lips on my, our mouths were moving in sync.

It felt so good.

I put my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my hips and pulled me closer.

"I love you" he pulled away and whispered.

"Me too" I whispered back.

He kissed my again but this time he crawled on top of me.

He slowly kissed my neck and my jawline.

"Sorry I- that was too much" he stammered and crawled away from me but I pulled him back.

"I didn't disagree now did I?" I whispered.

"You sure Maddy?" He asked.

And I nodded my head.

We spent that night together, it was so good.
It hurt a bit cause it was my first time but, it was magical.

2 years later Maddy and Harry got married and had a child named Henry David Styles.

So Maddy I hope you liked it.
😘😘😘😘