Wands, Wands, And...More Wands

I swallowed hard as I walked into Ollivanders Wand Shop. "H-Hello?"I asked. A man walked from the back to the front desk. "Oh, hello Ms. Y/L/N! I'vebeen expecting you." "You have been?" He nodded. "Oh yes. I've heard thatHogwarts would get an older transfer this year." "Um, sir, did they say therewere any others?" He shook his head. A lump formed in my throat. "I'm sorry Ms. Y/L/N. I know you were expecting to find someone here." My eyes began to waterbut I blinked them back and cleared my throat. "It's fine sir. I-I just want toget my wand and leave." I then added quickly, "If that's alright." "Of course.Now, what was your last wand?" "Um, it was made of um," "Oh, wait, I've gotjust the thing." He went in the back before he came back out with a long box. Iheld my breath. I took a step forward as he took off the top. I looked at it inshock for a moment. Then I exhaled shakily. "Can I?" I asked. He nodded. Ipicked up the wand. My eyes began watering. "Ebony wood, fourteen and a halfinches with a dragon's heart-string as the core." I whispered. "Correct.Anything else?" He inquired quietly, letting me have my moment. I let out asmall sob. "Surprisingly swishy." I gave it a wave and the wand chose me as awind picked up in the room and flowers bloomed on the windowsill. A few tears escaped my eyes. I sighed quietly andwiped my eyes. "I take it there's a story behind this?" Mr. Ollivander said. Inodded. "Yes sir. But I wouldn't want to trouble you." He waved it off. "It's been rather sow today. I'm always ready for a good story." I nodded and looked down. "Well, um, to start, do you know what's happened in America to the wizarding world?" "Partially madam." I nodded. "Um, well someone told president Trump about us magical folk in America. And our president was recently elected. God help my country, but he had the ability to rile everyone up. He doesn't like us magic folk when he heard of us. He told the whole nation and it made everyone angry. Why should we get special powers and they don't? Why do we get a special place to go to? Then it went to we could be used for military power and when they discovered a wizard who had killed many people at once, they turned quickly. They said we were a danger to the world and had to be rid of. They don't know of the other magical places in the world. They just knew us. And...a-and they started to raid our towns, our homes. Wizards and Witches alike were murdered n cold blood. Homes were bombed, no-majs running in our streets destroying all we had. The remaining magical people fled the country in mass amounts. People being separated and killed in the fleeing." "Oh my! That sounds terrible!" I nodded. "It was." I looked down for a moment, a painful memory coming out with the rest of the story. I shook my head a little to get rid of it. "My boyfriend. He, um, His wand was like this. And I never thought I'dfind the complimentary to his. Even then, our old wands were extremely close.He had a wand before the other one of this. He broke it during a Quidditchmatch." I laughed once, sadly, a tear falling. "He got too excited afterhis house won. But anyways, he said I'd always find the complimentary wand to his.And why wouldn't we find it? We always complimented each other in perfectharmony, like yin and yang from China." "I'm afraid I'm unaware of this 'yinand yang'." He said. I wiped my eyes again. "It's like good and bad, light anddark, cold and warm, peace and war." He nodded in understanding. "I neverthought I would find it, let alone by myself." I gasped a little when I didthat. I froze on my spot. I found itwithout him. I was quiet for a moment. I swallowed hard. I couldn't make any noise for a few minutes. "This one is onme, Ms. Y/N." I looked up at him and wiped my eyes again. "No, sir, pleaseallow me to pay. You've helped more than enough." He put hand up. "I rarely do this,young lady. I suggest, when life gives you it's freebees, you take them. Younever know what you're going to need to use that money for later." I nodded. "Thankyou so much sir." After I left, I found my mom and Rogan. My mom was talking towhom I'm assuming to be the mother of the redheaded family. They were laughing. I smiled sadly, as it's been a long time since I've seen my mom smile like that. I met up with her and showed her my wand. She excused herself from the red-headed woman, promising to see her soon. "Who was that?" "Mrs. Weasely. She's very kind. She said she's going to help us adjust to life here. We were even invited over for Christmas!" I widened my eyes. "Really?" She nodded. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder again and squeezed me. We made our way back to our small room in the Three Broomsticks.

A/N Hiii everyone. Welp, here's part of the back story. Yes, this is what I think would happen to American Wizards if Trump becomes president. But anywoohoo this is backstory woooooo. You'll find out more in later chapters. Love ya readers! Ayasha out!