|||INTRO|||

ARIES, THE RAM: March 22 to April 22! Cardinal fire sign, aggressive, energetic, adventurous. Also a bit thickheaded at times.

TAURUS, THE BULL: April 23 to May 21! Fixed earth sign, emotional, critical, stubborn.

GEMINI, THE TWINS: May 22 to June 22! Mutable air sign, analytical, outgoing, dynamic.

CANCER, THE CRAB: June 23 to July 21! Cardinal water sign, emotional, understanding, affectionate.

LEO, THE LION: July 22 to August 22! Fixed fire sign, proud, strong, motivated.

VIRGO, THE VIRGIN: August 23 to September 21! Mutable earth sign, analytical, critical, thinker.

LIBRA, THE SCALES: September 22 to October 22! Cardinal air sign, balanced, detached, easygoing.

SCORPIO, THE SCORPION: October 23 to November 22! Fixed water sign, passionate, deep, analytical, suspicious.

SAGITTARIUS, THE ARCHER: November 23 to December 21! Mutable fire sign, energetic, impulsive, playful.

CAPRICORN, THE GOAT: December 22 to January 21! Cardinal earth sign, thoughtful, motivated, level-headed.

AQUARIUS, THE WATER BEARER: January 22 to February 22! Fixed air sign, spontaneous, enigmatic, unfeeling.

PISCES, THE FISH: February 23 to March 21! Mutable water sign, creative, mindful, cheery.

What's your sign?