"Wanna check out EB Games then?" Justin smiles. "A start to our day out?"

"Sure!" I smile.

We walk into the little outlet store that isn't too far from where we parked. And the boys make it all too easy for me to slip away. A quick 'bathroom break' and then arguing is all it takes.

I'm quick to move a few streets before relaxing into the crowds of people. Now, I came here on a mission for cake and donuts. I'm going to find them.

I walk skillfully through the busy streets. School hallways and my many trips into town back home have taught me how to get through a crowd. I catch snippets of people's conversations, listening in on more interesting ones.

I see a little coffee joint and grin to myself. They've got to have donuts in there!

I walk in and the music that plays softly from speakers in the room fills my ears. There's no line but those are definitely donuts I see in there. I walk over and order three for me, myself and I. That and a hot chocolate despite the warm weather. What can I say, hot chocolate is delicious!

When I sit down with my things, I eavesdrop. A bit of a guilty pleasure. Other people's conversations are just so much more interesting. Besides, it's not like I'm talking to anyone right now.

"Three donuts for yourself?" A man snorts walking up.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" I narrow my eyes.

"Well if you ever wonder why you're fat, I think you better blame the donuts." He replies. A girl is attached to his arm, giggling at his words.

Now, I know I'm not a stick thin girl. But I'm not fat, in fact, I've got a hell of a lot more muscle than your average girl. Comes from dad. But his insult has my wolf going crazy. She wants to show this man his place.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't aware being a fit woman meant I was fat. So what, I eat more than one donut? I'm not on a diet so I'll eat whatever I want."  I retort.

"You need to go on a diet. You look disgusting eating those things."

"I'm not here to impress you with my looks. I'm here to satisfy my stomach, with my donuts. Now if you don't stop with your comments, you'll get more than slick words slapping your face."

His face reddens and the girls at his side pulls at his arm.

"Listen here, girl," his voice is like venom. "You should know to respect a male."

"I'll respect you when you have respect for me."

His hand grabbing my face is what makes me snap. He pulls himself closer and is clearly about to say something as he squeezes my chin with a hand.

I punch his jaw hard, refraining from werewolf strength. By now I must have this whole coffee place watching. But I could care less. He touched me. His girl stumbles back with him, letting go of his arm.

The man doesn't stop. He advances, holding his hand up to slap me. I bet there's many phone cameras pointing my way now. But I was taught how to defend myself, and despite my one wrist still sore from the break, I use it.

It's all too easy to knock the man out. I grab my things and leave after that, stepping over his body. The girl and a few others going to see if he's okay. Though I could care less.

When I walk out, Parker and Justin stand there, they look furious. Shit...

"Alpha Raphael is going to kill all of us." Parker snaps.

"Well, well, look who it is." Another voice speaks.

"The two male thirds of Alpha Raphael's pack." A second voice snickers.