24

Enjoy :')

-

Ariel's POV

I ended up telling Parker a few small innocent details. Only because he promised he'd stop pestering me for them if I did. He did stop thankfully and we sat together eating chips.

Suddenly my body erupts in pain. Not my pain.

"Ariel?" Parker gasps as I convulse.

"Raphael!" I call painfully.

I'm up and out faster than I've ever run before. Running to his office like a bullet. I know Parker is following behind. I run faster, my heart pounding. Raphie's pain went away but my pain grows.

I barge into his office. "Raphael!?" I scream, though it's a parched one, cracking and sounding like I'm dying.

He's not here. Taped to his chair is a stark white paper. I pick it up and look, the note is written in the most beautiful handwriting.

'You're much harder to get to than Raphael. We'll be waiting for you.'

I know who it's from. I know what's happening. They kidnapped Raphie. They kidnapped him to get me. I know they won't kill him. They want to kill me, but they can't do that because I'm always so guarded so they want me to bring myself over now that they have Raphie.

I break down, sobs racking my body. Parker comes over and I scream at him. Pained, hollow screams. In turn he hugs me and lets me cry into his chest.

Soon, a crowd has formed outside Raphael's office. I'm hidden behind his desk with Parker while Liam and Anastasia work on the scene. They send trackers out and Justin shows up soon after.

Parker and Justin exchange a look. I'm still a mess. Raphael is gone. "MY RAPHIE IS GONE!" My voice is raw and it cracks. Parker holds me again and Justin sits on my other side. They sandwich me between them as they try soothing my tears.

Liam and Ana keep everyone out of the building while Liam takes the current place of Alpha. Only because my hysterics prevent me from doing so.

I want Raphie to link me and tell me he's okay. That he'll come back tomorrow. I know I'm crying all night because I can feel Raphael wake up. He tries linking me for a split second before our link is broken and it makes me scream in agony once again.

Parker desperately tries to calm me down but it's a minute later before I'm writhing on the ground in Raphie's pain. I scream and scream but I know no one can help. Not until my wolf gets used to her mates pain and can push it away.

They're torturing Raphael. And there's nothing I can do about it. My skin burns and every once and a while I'm hit in the gut or the face. It hurts so bad yet no actual physical harm happens to me.

Slowly my wolf gets used to it and she's able to block out the pain coming from those specific things. I can feel them still, they're just a twinge. But I'm glad they've stopped. Because I've got a hell of a lot of work to do.

I lay on the ground panting. Parker and Justin look after me in the room while Liam and Ana run around getting myself things and running the pack.

Finally I push myself up, with the help of Parker steadying me.

"Ariel?" He asks.

"Call a pack meeting in an hour." I say, using my alpha tone though my voice dead. There's nothing for me without Raphael. I need him. He knows that, I know that, they know that. That damn pack.

Parker walks with me while I go back home. I need to shower and prepare myself. I'm going to introduce myself to the pack once and for all and we're going to get my Raphie back, their alpha.