Chapter 22 Corey And Tayla

Chapter 22

Jessica's POV

"Oh...." Josh said.

"Yeah.. Bye" I said and walked out to my car. I was going to go home but I heard about Diamond Hair Deluxe that just opened in the mall and decided to go check it out! TO THE MALL!!

~~ At the Mall ~~

When I walked into the mall I saw Corey and Tayla walking together. That used to be me... I thought. I always knew I wouldn't have him and if I did it wouldn't be for long. So its good that she has him. Tayla and I have both liked him since 6th grade.

I need to get to this place!!! I REALLY need to relax.

"Woops sorr-" I was cut off when I looked up to see Corey.

"Oh my....... Jessica!" He said. He sounded like he hadn't seen me in 10 years. Oh wait he hasn't.

"Um. Im sorry I bumped into you and your girlfriend here." I said acing as if I didn't Know him.

"Jessica you know me. And were not-" He was cut off by Tayla

"Yes we are. Come on Corey Baby we need to go." Tayla said. She was trying to make me jealous.

"Yea you and your girlfriend need to go, and im sorry for bumping into you. Nice meeting you bye." I said walking into Diamond Hair Deluxe.

"Jessica STOP!!" Corey said still running After me. "How do u not know who I am?" "We-" He started but I cut him off.

"Corey just stop! Please leave me alone and go back to Tayla. I always knew you would end up with someone WAY better then me, NOW go! Bye" I said and signed in. Next thing I know a pretty blonde girl walks out looking at a clip board and says.... " Welcome to Diamond Hair Deluxe-" Then she looked up and it was Shelby!!! "Jessica!" She says instead of finishing her sentence.

"Shelby! I haven't see you in ages!!!" I screamed and Gave her a hug.

"I know! We really need to catch up sometime." She said

"Well if you do my many petty then we can catch up a little." I suggested.

"Brilliant!" She replied.

Corey's Pov

When Jessica said I deserved someone better then her, I thought 'Well Tayla is NOT at all better then you' I wanted to say it to her but she told me to leave her alone.

Just to let Everyone know Tayla and I are NOT dating. She just randomly started walking with me. "Corey will you go out with me?" She asked.

"Uh............... No! I don't like you and you need to leave me alone bye!" was my answer then I walked away.

A/N

Hey sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've had it written but just hadn't had the time to post.

I also just switched schools and Told the Corey that I had a crush on him. All his reaction was him going "WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?" then he hid his face and so idk but I really miss him and all my friends there including my Maddy Kinz!! :) Hopefully she reads this, Because im going to dedicate it to her.

Well bye for now!!

GINGERSSSSSSSSSSSS

Have a wonderful day

~Jess