Chapter 20 Later in Life

Jessica's POV

Its now been 10 years since the wedding and I know have my own apartment. Kerry and Josh moved back here and Josh is dating Holly again. They have there own apartment.

Right I'm at my parents house visiting when someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said answering the door. It was Kerry.

"Um....... Hello. You can come in. My dads in the living room." I said awkwardly. I haven't talked to any of the Thompson's since they moved back.

"K Thank you" He said and walked into the living room. I walked back into the living room too but only to gather my stuff so I could leave.

" Love you bye dad. Im going to get home. Its getting late. I said and gave him a kiss. I then did the same with my mom.

"Hey Jessica.....wait...."Kerry said getting up and walking twords me.

"Josh told me to give this to you the next time i saw you so here." He said handing me an envelope .

"Um ok..... Im going to go now bye." I said grabbing my Phone and keys.

Once I got home i opened the envelope. It had 3 letters in it, and his address also.

The first letter was....

Dear Jessica

I really miss you and wish that i hadn't been a total Jack Ass to you and I wish we could have stayed in contact with each other over the years. I have no idea when you'll read this because I'm giving it to my dad so who knows but i will put my address on a piece of paper so that you can write back or send my things from when we dated.

     Love ,

                      Josh XX

The other two letters were a lot like that. The  second one said that he was forced to propose to Holly and that he is going to be getting married. When I read that i texted Maddy who has been in a serious relationship and is going to collage.

I told Maddy and she said she was coming over. When she got here she saw that he put his number in the third letter so she texted him and started calling him Jeremy again. Good old times!!!! When he texted back he said she had the wrong number and that his name was Josh Thompson not Jeremy. He must not remember being called Jeremy 10 years ago. Maddy just kept messing around with him and helped me write a letter back to him.

Maddy's POV

So when I got to Jessica's I saw that their was a number on one of the letters and the are from Josh so..... I did an old thing..... and started to call him Jeremy. Here are our messages

To Jeremy

Hey Jeremy!

From Jeremy

Im Sorry but I think you have the wrong number. My name is Josh Thompson.

To Jeremy

I know what your name is but i don't like that name so i changed it  to Jeremy.

From Jeremy

Ok who is this?

To Jeremy Its Maddy! Silly!

From Jeremy Im sorry I don't know a Maddy you have the wrong number.

To Jeremy NO I DONT! You know Jessica Walker right?

From Jeremy Yea.....um.... old family friend. How do you know her?

To Jeremy  Shes been my friend since 5th grade and have been Best Friends since 7th grade. So yea think about who called you Jeremy at your moms wedding. GAGA HATER!

From Jeremy Oh You! What do you want

To Jeremy Do you still love my sweet little Jessica?

From Jeremy Yes! So much! I miss her! SO BAD. I was forced to propose to my Girlfriend. im breaking it off thou

To Jeremy Really? So whose this "girlfriend"

From Jeremy You wouldn't know her. Her name is Holly.

To Jeremy No I don't know her but I've heard about her. GoodBye you unwanted peasant!

After that Jeremy kept texting me but i just ignored it and hung out with my JFW!!!!

A/N: Hey guys sorry this chapter is really late, but you'll get another update right after this.

Have a nice day!

GINGERSSS

~J