Shopping

It's Monday now two days at the new house and let's just say I love it. A really cool feature we figured out yesterday was that there's an intercom system. So my mom can grab the phone in the kitchen and tell me in my room to come downstairs. That's really good because I also don't want my parents having to walk up the stairs a lot.

My bed is so comfortable I honestly feel like I'm sleeping on a cloud. The wifi guy and the pool guy and the gardener guys are all coming today at different times so my dads going to stay home and deal with them.

I check my phone 9:30 am alright, I get out of my really comfortable bed and make it again the way it was when I got here. I go to my closet and pick out a shirt and some jeans paired with my high top vans.

I walk to the shower and turn on the hot water and it falls from the roof. I turn it towards the cold water so it can get a bit cooler. I walk in when it's just right and rinse my hair out. I brought some small travel shampoo and body wash so I need to buy some big ones today.

I sing stay by Sam Smith, this big bathroom makes me sound even better than I really am. I wash out my hair and then use a wash rag to wash my body. I sing and dance around in the water for a bit more I have lots of space to dance now, I won't be worried about slipping and falling.

I get out and grab a towel from the stack on the white cabinet next to the sink. I dry my body and then I wrap it around my hair. I walk naked back into my room my curtains are closed anyways and it's not like anyone will see me.

After getting dressed I go downstairs where dad is making scrambled eggs and toast. "Buenosdias papa" I say and sit down on the bar next to where my dad is. "Buenosdias Elena" he says putting some eggs on a plate with his toast.

"Do you want me to make you some eggs?" I shake my head and say "I think mom and I are going to get something on the way to the mall". He nods.

"I love the house dad what do you think about it is it like the one you've always wanted?". He sits a bar stool over. "It's a nice house but what I love the most is all the land that came with it, I'm going to talk to the gardener guy and ask him where I can but avocado trees so we can plant some and maybe some lemons too"

My dad has worked on ranches all his life so now he has one of his own and he can't wait to get working on it. He loves animals too so we might have some chickens running around soon. I don't mind animals I love animals.

"Can we make a stable and have a few horses pa I've always wanted to learn to ride them and take care of them" he nods and says "I'll ask around see where I can get a few" I smile, yes!

My mom comes into the kitchen and says "Ready it's getting late I wanna go grocery shopping too so we should leave if we want to be home by dinner"

I stand up kiss dad on the cheek and say "We will bring you something ok" my mom kisses him as well and then we get in the car.

We drive down the hills and then I tell my mom where to go so we can get to the grove. I turn on the radio where the new Shawn Mendes song is playing and  I'm jamming out.

When we get to the grove my mom parks closest to the shops because she hates walking. We are starving so the first thing we do is stop at a cafe and have some brunch.

"What store do you want to go to first mom where should we start accessories, shoes, makeup, clothes?"

She says while drinking some iced coffee "Let's go get shoes first" I clap my hands and say "Yay I love shoes".