Dream? |Chapter 1

Wisshu' text will look like this -> Wisshu

And Jack's will be this ->

Jack

Their will probably be POV changes so make sure to keep that in mind, but I will warn you when the POV changes.

Enjoy! :)

-------

Wisshu's POV

I awaken in a chair, tied up. Unknowing of where I was, tugging at the ropes I find they are tied EXTREMELY tight. I tried to move my legs, but the kidnapper was smarter than that. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I tried to cry. But no tears came. I was alone. Stuck in this small area with one flickering lightbulb, and just my thoughts.

"Hello Signe, how are you?" I heard a man in shadows say. I tugged at the ropes again.

"Um..I dunno how do I look?" I suggested, lifting my arms up to indicate I was tied up.

"Feisty. I like it." the man said, coming into the light, he was wearing a mask so i couldn't tell who it was.. but his voice seemed familiar... it had an accent to it..

"What do you want from me?" I asked, rolling my eyes and trying to pull my foot out of the rope.

The man walked around the back of me and pulled my hair painfully, and I screeched.

"Ow! Why would you do that!?" I screamed to him, but the man didn't reply. He just showed me something.

I stood in disbelief, it was.. It was Jack. And he was a-at a convention..? With A-Amy..?

"Hey." Jack said, tilting his head upward and lifting his eyebrow, almost as if flirting with her.

"Hey, Jackiepoo.." Amy said, sliding closer to him.

My heartbeat sped up, W-what? T-This can't be real!

"Amy do I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asked, in his lower voice.

No.. there's no way! I closed my eye's but I could still see the scenario in my eyelids.

"Heh, Almost all the time.." Amy replied, sliding her finger down his chest. And Jack seemed to.. like it..?

My breath sped up, really..? After all these years..? With Amy..?

"Haha, lemme show you." Jack replied, pulled Amy over and kissing her. I felt my heart shatter. Tears started flowing down my eyes, and my mind went to mush.

"N-No.. there's no way.." I whispered, looking away. I could hear them going at it, full and strong. I started shouting.

"N-No! Stop it! It's not true is it!?" I yelled to the moment in front of me. I suddenly saw Jack pulled away from Amy, and pull her back to her feet.

"Hey Amy, wake up.." Jack said to her. Amy cocked her head in confusion.

"WAKE UP!" He shouted, shaking her..

"W-What the..?" I whispered, tears rolling down my face, my mascara like a waterfall.

"Wake up!" i heard again, springing up.

I looked around, i-it was Jack..? My breath was still heavy as he was in bed, and his hair was messed up and he was shirtless.

"Jack..?" I asked, looking to him. Jack watched me in worry.

"Signe..? Are you okay? You were heavily breathing and making strange noises.." He explained, pushing my hair away.

"U-Uhm.. Yeah.. Yeah.. I-I'm fine.." I said, relaxing my shoulders. And taking a big breath. Before I could even lay back down, Jack pulled me in for a hug. I felt his warm, embrace that always made me feel better. I rested my head on his shoulder, and closed my eye's taking in the moment.

"You had the nightmare again didn't you?" He asked, stroking my hair. I didn't say anything for a moment, and tried to decide if I should tell him, considering he was heading off to Pax South in a couple days, he was already stressed enough.

"No... No dream.. Just something stupid.." I lied, letting go of him and lying back down in bed.

Jack cocked an eyebrow in disbelief and quickly pulling me on his side and pinning me to the bed. I flipped over on my back and looked to his eyes' ,they were dimly lighted in our bedroom, but I knew what was there.

"You lier." He started, going in his deeper voice, I denied it and he sighed closing his eyes.

"Don't make me have to get it out myself.." He said, leaning down closer to me. I blushed rolling my eye's.

"Jack.. You've got to much on your plate right now, I don't want to make you any more stressed." I replied, looking to his hands pinned down on my wrists.

"You not telling me is making me more stressed." He said, leaning down closer to me.

I watched him lean down on me and I hesitated for a moment.

"Okay. Yes, it was the dream." I gave in, resting myself from tension.

"Which one?" He whispered, meeting my face only a few centimeters. I could hear his breathing now, it was light and hot. It usually meant he was relaxed, but nervous at the same time.

"The one about you cheating on me.." I said slowly, looking away in embarrassment.

"Oh, love.. I would NEVER. EVER cheat on you." He promised, looking me in the eye.

I closed my eye's and started to tear up, I was thinking about the the dream, I started shaking and I started to forget he was there in front of me.

"N-No.. I'm sorry, I didn't meant-" cutting me off was Jack's lips against mine, pulling me straight out of my panic attack, and he lightly let himself down on me and my tears started to stream, I didn't mean for them to, but it just happened. I felt Jack put his hands on my sides and pull me more to him and he cocked his head for me to turned with him, and I did, he felt my tear fall to his cheek and he took his hands and put them on my cheeks and wiped them with his thumbs. Smiling, I started to laugh for no reason, and he did to cause of me.

"Signe, you don't have to hide anything from me... I want to help you, and I love you with all my being.. I just want you to be okay.." He explained, pushing my hair away. I smiled, blushing at his statement.

"Jack.." I said, almost crying.

"H-Hey! If you having nightmares, let's maybe try to watch a movie to get your mind off things, than we can try again?" He suggested, getting off me. And rolling off the bed, completely falling off the bed on the floor.

I giggled standing up, helping him.

"Yeah, I'll like that a lot.." I said, walking to the couch with him..