Meet and Greets

"Your going and that's final!" My mom shouted making me groan.

"Your stuff is packed as well, you have an hour before we meet in the car." My dad said before walking out.

"Great, just fucking great." I mumbled before walking to me room.

Yeah, that was me...an hour and a half ago. My parents said I was insane, 'lunatic' they called me, so they're taking me to a mental hospital...it's called..well I don't fucking know nor do I care. Anyway I have to stay here until I graduate...actually, I don't know when I leave. Anyway, they said I "need the help" want to know the truth? I don't fucking deserve to be here!

My thoughts were interrupted by a hand on my knee, "It's for the best sweetie." my mom said making me move her hand.

"So, Derek didn't come?" I asked with a chuckle.

"No he said it was too painful, and stop calling your father by his name." My mom snarled.

"Whatever." I said.

"Well I think-" I cut her off by putting in my earphones making her glare at me and roll her eyes. I just stared blankly out the window until I fell asleep.

--

"Dean." I heard while I felt shaking.

"What?" I mumbled.

"We're here." She said making me sigh.

"Great." I said while getting out the car and getting my suitcase from the trunk.

"Now, when we get here I want you to act nice and mature. Like your-"

"Like I'm what? Normal? I was, thanks for asking." I said before walking to the front. The outside didn't actually look as crazy as I thought...it looked, decent.

We then arrived at the front desk, there was a lady with red hair and glasses at the top of her head

"Hello, my name is Claire and I'm signing in my son Dean Ambrose to Better Days, Better Ways." My mom said Malik the lady look up and then begin typing real fast. What type of name is that?

"Ah, here he is. Right on time. Um, I'll get someone to take him to the sitting room...where all the kids go to talk, or just be lazy because they didn't want to go to the "chill room". My name is Eva, by the way." She said showing off her pearly white teeth. My mom smiled and turned to me.

"So, I'll visit you sometime this week to check on you. I love you, remember that." She said before going in to hug me making me walk off before she could touch me and go towards Eva. A blonde then walked past us.

"Mandy!" Eva exclaims making her turn around.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Uh, I need you to take..."