1

MARKS POV

I landed in las vagus because i need a vacation and a boyfriend or a girlfriend yes im biosexaul. I got to my hotel room and i saw a poster that said the lucky bar. But it was a gay strip club.

I took a shower then dressed in my lucky flannel and some jeans and i got a taxi to the bar.

~TIME SKIPPY~

I got to the bar and i stepped in and there were alot of guys. I sat at a table close to the stage and there were male strippers on the stage. I saw a green haired guy get on the stage and he was hot.

He was whereing green bunny ears,green and blue stockings,and green short shorts,no shirt. I threw a 30 on the stage then he picked it up and stuffed it in his stockings.

I threw more money and he kept staring at me as he danced on the pole. When his turn was over he walked over to me. I blushed as he was so curvy. "Hello" he said as i walked over to him. "You were sexy out there" i flirted.

"Thank you. Your sexy yourself" he said as he looked at the floor. "My names mark. Whats yours" i asked. "Jack" he responded as he looked at me with those big blue eyes. "Your eyes are beautiful" i said as i put a hand on his cheek.

"Thank you. Oh my shift ends like right now. Want to go out to dinner?" Jack asked me. "Sure" i responded then jack smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I blushed and so did jack.

"Just wait here" jack said then he walked off. I waited and when he came back he was wearing a black beanie,blue sweater,jeans.

JACKS POV

Mark walked over to me and put his hands on my sides. "You look hot" mark said as he lifted my chin up. "You do to" i said as i started to hold his hand. We walked out to marks car and he said that we were going to his house for dinner.

We both got out of marks car and walked to his house. I stepped inside and mark carried me bridal style. "Mark!" I said playfully "i thought you were tired" he said as he sat me on a chair. "So what do you want to eat?" Mark asked as he went to the kitchen.

"Idk what do you have?" I responded. "Chicken,rice,pizza,and more stuff" he said as he looked in the frigde. "Pizza sounds good" i said as i sat on the counter. "Alright" he said as he put the pizza in the oven.

"Hey jack can you grab 2 sodas from the fridge?" Mark asked me "sure" i responded. As i bent down to open the fridge i felt mark touch my arse. "Mark!" I said as i stood up and looked at him. I clung on to mark and i felt him put a hand on my waist.

We just stared at eachother. His hazel eyes are beautiful. Mark pecked his lips that mean he was going to kiss me so i pecked mine but the oven beep wich scared me. "I'll get that" mark said as he got out the pizza.

I sat on the couch turning the tv on then mark handed me a plate that had a pizza slice. Mark sat next to me and he had a slice that was a rectangle and it had no crust.

He bit one side then i bit the other. I kept eating and so did mark. I kept eating my side till i felt something touch me lips.