Chapter 13: Alone Once More

Depuis le début

Lara: "Come on, then! I'm not dying in a deserted cave!" (Roth calls out her name in her head.)

**Roth: Lara, no! (Lara heard his voice in her head.)

Lara: "Huh?"(The shadow showed itself. Turns out to be a husky pup.)

Lara: "Oh, that's why

Lara: "Oh, that's why." (She starts lowering her bow and kneeled down.)

Lara: "Hello, there. Now, what is a puppy doing here below the tomb?" (She notices by its coat, it was a husky.)

Lara: "And not just a puppy, it's a Siberian husky pup. How amazing." (The puppy started growling at Lara.)

Lara: "Easy, easy. It's okay. I'm just a friend." (The puppy whimpers because it's been wounded on its right leg.)

Lara: "That must be the problem, isn't it? You're wounded. I can help you." (Lara found a medical herb in the cave.)

Lara: "Well, at least we have medicine." (She picked the herb and ran towards the pup.)

Lara: "Alright, let's get you patched up, little husky." (She puts the herb in cold water and then puts it on the wound, the husky twitched a little.)

Lara: "I know. Just hold on." (She took 30 minutes to get the leg patched up and 3 hours later, she fell asleep. The puppy started putting his soft face on Lara and rubbed. Lara groaned and slowly woke up.)

Lara: "I see you're awake. That wound must be healing fairly quickly." (The husky pup barked happily.)

Lara: "Looks like you trust me now." (The pup nods and Lara pets him. Lara then looks at his collar name.)

Lara: "Mason. That's your name. Nice to meet you. I'm Lara." (Mason shakes her hand with his paw.)

Lara: "Okay. Now, that we have properly introduced, let's find a way out of here." (Mason barked with determination and Lara stood up with her backpack and bow.)

Lara: "Do you see a way out, Mason?" (Mason uses his instincts and saw a tunnel leading somwhere.)

Lara: "Is that the way?" (Mason barks with confidence.)

Lara: "Alright, lead the way." (Mason starts to run and Lara follows him.)

Lara: "I hope the others are okay and not in any danger." (Mason barks.)

(Meanwhile, in another area of the caves, Nathan came up from the surface.)

Nathan: (He breathes and coughs) "Holy crap! That didn't work out so well." (Sully came up and Elena did too.)

Sully: "You're quite right, kid!"

Nathan: "Well, old man! You're not dead."

Sully: "Of course I'm not dead, buffoon! I'm more worried about Lara then us right now."

Elena: "Well, gee. I hope she didn't live."

Nathan: "What is with you, Elena?"

Elena: "Now you're wondering? Don't worry. I heard you guys talking."

Nathan: "But, how do you?

Elena: "Really? You idiot! You left your channel open!"

Nathan: "Hehe. Oops."

Elena: "Yeah, I know what you guys did." (Nathan looks at Sully.)

Sully: "Why are you looking at me like that for?" (Elena looks at Sully. Sully knows now.)

Sully: "Ah, Nate. You fell in love with Lara."

Nathan: "Because I care about her way more than..."

Elena: "Me, huh? That's why I never liked that woman."

Nathan: "Wait. Are you saying that you're jealous?"

Elena: "Yeah. She's rich! I'm not! She has a mansion and I have a two story house. See the difference?"

Sully: "Yeah...I'm basically staying out of this."

Nathan: "I agree with you. This conversation is over and let's go build a fire." (Nathan and Sully swam towards the ledge and climbed up. A few minutes later, they were sitting by the fire eating fish.)

Sully: "What are you thinking about, kid?"

Nathan: "About the previous adventure we had. And I'm wondering if Lara is okay."

Sully: "I don't know, kid. Probably. I'm a little worried, too."

Elena: "I'm going to sleep."

Nathan: "Already?"

Elena: "You have any better ideas, lover boy?"

Nathan: "Yes, we find a way out of here."

Elena: "Oh, really? We're trapped in here!"

Nathan: "We'll figure it out!"

Elena: "When?!"

Nathan: "Whenever we have a plan!"

Elena: "Oh, that's going to take a while! We'll be skeletons sooner than you think!" (Sully rolled his eyes.)

Sully: "Enough already!" (Both of them shuts up.)

Sully: "Can we please eat and go to sleep peacefully where we are not trying to kill each other?"

Nathan: "Alright."

Elena: "Fine. But I still don't like little miss perfect all the time." (She crosses her arms in defiance and frustration. Nathan shook his head and finishes his fish.)

(End of Chapter 13: Alone Once More)