"Gosh, I missed you!" She says, pulling away from their hug.

"Missed you too! And now that you're back... you're not leaving again." He teases, nudging her arm. Taylor squeals again, covers her mouth, and then looks at me.

"Laura, Taylor would like you to know that she watched Austin and Ally when it aired and she watched our live stream Saturday." Taylor raises her eyebrows, to which I shake my head, but then she uncovers her mouth, but Ryland was quick enough to cover it. "And that she had fan accounts." I mutter.

"What? Like a Raura account?" Laura asks. Ryland sighs and uncovers his girlfriends mouth.

"Yes! But not you and Raini Raura, it was more of a you and Ross Raura. You know, like the real kind of Raura." She blabs. Luckily Ryland had a tight grip on his girlfriends waist or else she'd attack Laura again. "Okay okay, I'm done now. I promise I'll be normal." She mumbles.

"You promise?" Ryland asks. "As in promise promise that you won't go and break the second I let go of you?" He adds.

"Yes, that kind of promise." So Ryland listened, and Taylor kept her promise.

"And that is how Taylor got he nickname Crazy Tay by our family." I mumble.

June 30th, 2022

Today's been... interesting. Laura came over and met Ryland's girlfriend, Taylor, who's a huge fan. They got together really nicely and even exchanged phone numbers, which is great for me and Ry. And honestly? I'm silently praying that after tonight, once Laura sees Rydel again, that maybe she'll realize she likes me. I know I know, I'm 26 and I'm sounding like a 12 year old boy.

But I can't keep going on like this. I need her to like, okay love, me back. Sooner or later, I'm just going to sit her down and have a full on conversation with her regarding how I feel. Maybe even kiss her to prove my point. But that's getting ahead of myself. What I really came to write about is me being happy.

I finally have Raini, Calum and Laura back in my life again. It's been awesome, especially when we hang out. And let's not mention, A&A Family <3 group chat is finally alive. I honestly don't know why we ever lost contact. It was so stupid of all of us to do that to each other. We were a huge part of each other's life's. Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today without them.

I just wish we were teenagers again. And maybe I would've got enough courage to ask Laura it then. Before stupid Andrew came into the picture. I guess everything happens for a reason, hopefully us seeing each other again means something good.

"Ross!" I immediately close my journal as I hear footsteps running up the steps. "Rydellington's almost here." Ryland says, reaching the top of my stairs. I was at my desk, where my computer was, and Ryland eyed me curiously. "What are you writing about in your journal, Ross?" He asks, smirking.

"None of your business." I reply. "I'll be down in a minute." I add, opening it back up.

Let's just hope Rydel will bring up the fact that Laura and I would be a cute ass couple. Well... until next time.

"Do you write in that everyday?" He asks.

"Depends." I shrug, following him down the stairs. "Does Laura still have my phone?" I ask.