"N-No it's not. H-he's gonna come back." I whispered.

     "I know." He whispered. "Come on, you can stay with me tonight." He said, pulling away. I nodded and got in on one side of the bed. Laying on my side, I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me into a warm chest. I snuggled as close as possible. His breath warming my neck and sending me into a peaceful sleep.

    I woke up on something hard, something wrapped around my back, and something playing with my hair. I opened my eyes. "Good morning." A husky voice said. I rolled over and saw brilliant blue eyes. "Morning." I croaked as I rubbed my eyes.

"You leavin today?" He asked as he handed me a cup of coffee. I sat up and leaned against the wall behind me.

    "I think so. I don't know which rodeo to go to next." I replied. He nodded his head. Apparently he was thinking because he didn't answer until like five minutes later

      "What about the Wild West rodeo?" He asked. Now it was my turn to think.

     "I think I need to take a break. Trixy is getting more stiff and I don't know how long she'll hold." I said.

    "Do you have a place to stay?" He asked.

       "Not really." I answered, squirming under his gaze.

    "Well you can always come and stay with me." He said warily. I looked at him wide eyed.

     "Really?" I asked getting excited. But then it struck. "No I can't that's too much.

    "It would be great to have you around. It gets pretty lonely and your fun. We have a lot of horses so.....yea." He said with a smile.

I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He laughed and wrapped his arms around my back.

     "Thank you." I whispered. I was beyond thankful for being able to have someone like him.

      "Your welcome." He whispered back. I pulled my head back and smiled up at him. His eyes held a gaze I've never seen before. They looked hard yet soft and there was a hint of something I couldn't tell.

      "Can I kiss you now?" He asked.

     "Ya, I think I'd like that" I whispered and nodded. His lips crashed against mine. His hand found my neck and mine rested on his shoulder. Fireworks erupted in the pit of my stomach just as he pulled away. Short and sweet. Nothing else.

     "Why don't you go pack your stuff up and get ready and then we'll head out to my ranch?" He asked, rubbing my neck.

      "Perfect." I mumbled as I leaned my forehead against his. He smiled.

     I hopped in my truck and revved up the engine. I scratched Cash behind his ear. He barked in gratitude, earning a laugh from me. Hunter had given me directions so I punched it into my phone and selected my music. He lived in Idaho and we were in Montana so we had I little bit of a drive. 'Humble and kind' by Tim McGraw came on and me being myself, started karaoke.

      As we entered the little town of Sandpoint, Idaho I could barely talk from singing so much. I turned on to a long gravel road and started the journey up a hill. Let's just say this place is different then Alabama. You can see for miles, wild flowers lined the roads, and horses ran freely along with your truck. I probably looked like a dork at how much I was smiling.

      I hopped out of the truck and let cash out.

           "Wow." I whispered. A big red barn sat adjacent to a cow pens and a little bit farther down was a two story log cabin with a wrap around porch. A chicken coop sat next to it and behind it were rolling hills with no doubt cattle in them.

        "Isn't it amazing?" Hunter whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I nodded.

      "Come on, I'll have the ranch hand put Trixy into an empty stall while I show you to your room." He said grabbing my hand and leading me to my trailer door. "Okay." I managed to say. We grabbed all of my clothes and my toiletries then walked to the house.

      As we walked in, I was strucked with awe. A fireplace, two leather couches, and a TV sat in the room that we were in. Walking up stairs to the right, Hunter led me to a suite. A dark floor, light grey walls, white dresser, desk and bed frame filled the room. The bedsheets were blue and a bathroom door sat next to the dresser. "What do you think?' Hunter said, smiling at my face. I smiled and hugged him. He placed a kiss on my lips.

     "This is amazing." I said rubbing his shoulders. "I thought you'd think that." He whispered. I pecked him on the cheek and stepped away.