I love you

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to end this story. I don't have that much views and its getting lower. So this is the last chapter

Killian POV

"Swan?" I said. "Hi Killian." She said

"Oh I just wanted to talk to you but I see you have company. I will just talk to you some other time." She said. I grabbed her from her waist and pulled her towards me. "No. Emma please talk me. I'm so worried about you, you have never acted like this before. I miss you." I said. I looked over at Milah and she looked angry. "Milah I need to talk to Emma. So I will talk to you tomorrow." I said. She looked even more mad and stomped off. We sat on the stairs and I pulled her towards me and she put her head on my shoulder. "Emma please talk to me." I said. She started to cry and I pulled her closer and stroked her hair. "I hate seeing you like this." I whispered in her ear.

After a while of sitting here she finally said something. "I miss you too." She said. "I miss my best friend." She lift her head up and looked at me and tears were running down her face and I wiped my away with my thumb.

"What happened? We promised we would never spend a day without each other. And somehow we didn't talk to each other in a week. You don't understand how much I missed you. Then I saw you with Milah-" I said. "Is that what this is about" Are you jealous of Milah? Because if you are you have nothing to worry about she is just a friend and you're my best friend. Yes I have been spending time with her but she is nothing compared to you." I said. She smiled and hugged me. She looked down and I can tell there was something else. "Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Can we please be best friends again?" She asked. "I would love that more than anything." I said and kissed her head. "So this Milah girl. Do you like her?" Emma asked. I chuckled. "No, she is getting on my nerves. She wont leave me alone." I said and she laughed. Her laughing makes me happy. I cant believe I didn't talk to her in over a week.

She looked up to me into my eyes. She is so beautiful. I always knew how beautiful she is but now I get this feeling in my stomach when I'm around her and I don't know what it is. "Do you want to come inside?" I asked. "Yes." She said and we walked inside. We snuggled up on my bed and watched TV. She snuggled up to my chest and I pulled her closer to me.

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked. "Of course you can ask me anything." She said. "That one day we were having lunch, why did you run off?" I asked. Her face fell and I looked at her curiously of why she was so upset about that. "You really don't know do you?" She asked. "No." I said and she sat up. "Well you said you were going to the movies with Milah and I got upset because we were supposed to go to the park and you blew me off. Then I realized you totally forgot about it and you have never done that before and I thought you just liked her better than me. I just got upset and ran to the park myself. Then when we went talking I got more upset at myself because I thought I pushed you away and you hated me so that why you didn't talk to me." Emma said.

Oh my god I just felt like the biggest jerk on the planet. How could I have done that to her. A tear run down my face. "Emma." I said and grabbed her and pulled her close to me so she was facing me. "I'm so so so sorry. I never ever want you to feel that way again. I'm going to make it up to you. Bloody hell I feel like the biggest jerk ever." I said. "Killian its really okay, I promise. We are friends again and I'm happy now." She said and wiped away my tears.

Without thinking I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed me back. Her lips are so soft and I never felt this way about her before. I got this feeling in my stomach about her and I have no idea what it was but I'm happy about it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist and pulled her on top of me. I pulled away to catch my breath. "I should...uh...get going." She said and ran out. Bloody hell what did I just do.

Why am I feeling this way about her. She has been my best friend since the day we met. I admit I have strong feelings for her but this feels like more than just a crush. I have felt this way for a while but I don't know what it is. I turned my head and looked at the pictures we took when we went shopping. All the memories we had rushed in my head, and how I feel about her came rushing in. Then it hit me... I love her.

Emma POV- I went to the park. Oh my god he kissed me, he actually kissed me. Does this mean he likes me? Oh god why did I run out? He probably thinks I don't like him. What have I done.

Killian POV- I love her. I love Emma Swan. I needed to talk to someone I was home alone so I went to talk to Mary Margret.

Emma POV

I walked home thinking about Killian's lips on mine. His lips were so soft and they moved perfectly with mine. I got home and saw my mom sitting in the kitchen with two cups of hot chocolate so I'm guessing my dad was home. 

"Mom, I need to talk to you." I said "Sure sweetheart what is it." She asked. "Me and Killian kissed but then I ran out but I don't know why. I love him more than a friend, but I don't think he feels the same way. I just got scared because we just become friends again and I-" I said then I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I love you too." Killian said. My heart fluttered and I turned around. "You do?" I asked and he kissed me. He then leaned his head on my head. "Yes." He said.

"I'm going to leave you love birds alone." Mom said and left. We laughed and kissed each other again. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him in. "Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked. "Aye." He said and we walked upstairs. I laid him on the bed and climbed on top of him so I was straddling him. I leaned down and kissed him again. He took off my shirt and I started to unbutton his shirt. I pulled away and looked at him. "I love you." I said. He smiled. "I love you too." He said then kissed me.

Author's POV

 They made tacos then snuggled up together and feel asleep in each others arms.

I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to end this story. I don't have that much views and its getting lower. I don't blame them, this story is not good. So this is the last chapter... I'm still writing 'The Rum Diaries' and 'Protection Program' so be sure to check those out