Missed Penalty [S]

"I can't believe I missed it!" Chris complains about the charity game today, and how he missed the penalty.

"But you played great!" I complimented him, trying to catch up his spirits. I love Chris, it's just that he gets caught up on little things.

"But, the team's spirits would be high and we would have played better!" He yelled, causing me to start thinking of ways to make him smile.

"Jide flopped pretty hard," I chuckled, remembering JJ's roll about on the field. Chris' frown turns up a little, but goes right back to the pout it was in previously.

"But that's not my point, Y/N! It was a simple penalty, but I screwed it up!" He complains, taking his hands through his hair, avoiding eye contact with me.

Chris lays on his bed, I follow him and sit by his side, "You were great, Chris. I would say better than Sunday League, in fact!" He eyeballs me, unamused at my comment at his playing this season.

"Thanks, Babe. I'll try harder," He sasses, throwing me off a bit. He's really torn to pieces about this penalty, what should I do?

I pull my body on top of his, straddling his waist, "Why are you giving me lip, Mister?" He looks up at me surprised, we've haven't been too intimate with each other seeing as though I have only just became legal.

I feel him grow hard underneath me, obviously intrigued with my movements. I purposely adjust myself to become more comfortable, watching him take his lower lip in between his teeth. "Y/N, what are you doing?" He speaks, his words airy and his voice growing lower.

"Trying to cheer up my downer of a boyfriend," I reply leaning down to press my chest into his, my lips only a few centimeters from his. He moves his head towards mine, trying to catch my lips, but I pull back slightly teasingly.

"Cheer me up then," His voice deep with lust and his eyes a darker shade of grey. I press my lips to his, not letting him be dominant for once. My hands find their way into his hair, tugging at it and causing him to quietly moan against my lips.

I take my lips off his, moving to his jawline. I lick and bite the skin there, slowly making my way towards the collar of his white jersey. His soft moans fill my ears, urging me to continue my work.

Once I reach his jersey, I pull him to a sitting position and yank the shirt off his toned body before pushing him back to his previous laying posture. I continue my licking and biting down his torso, his hands traveling to my hair as I reach his joggers.

I look up at him, seeing his bare chest move up and down in a fast rhythm and his law locked. I pull at his joggers using my teeth, making sure to drag my nose across his clothed member.

I place a hand on his bulge, feeling him twitch in under my touch. I smirk to myself, do I really turn him on this much? "Chris," I whisper to him, seeing him move to a sitting position and hum for my to continue speaking, "What do you want me to do?"

He just stares at my fully clothes body between his strong legs, almost drooling at the sight, "I do think it's unfair that I'm in my underwear, don't you agree?" Chris watches in awe as I strip from my white button up and black jean shorts, leaving me in only my lacy white bra and black lacy panties.

He lifts me from my knees, throwing me onto the bed beside him and climbing on top of me. I bite my lip as I take in his features, his hair still damp with his sweat from the game, his mouth hanging slightly open, and his half-lidded eyes.

He kisses down my neck, repeating the trail I did on him onto me, and unhooks my bra. I part my legs, letting him get as close as he can to my aching body, and he continues to my panties. He takes them off at an agonizingly slow pace, and looks up at me as if asking for my permission, to which I gladly gave.

He blows cool air onto my sensitive area and my hands pull at his dirty blonde hair, bringing his head closer to my pelvis and my body shoots to an upright position. I moan as he inserts his tongue, licking me up and down while darting his tongue inside of my hole. I feel myself being brought closer and closer to release, but Chris stops. I whine, wanting to feel his wet muscle inside of me and let him continue his process.

"Lay down," He orders me, causing me to listen to him. For some reason, dominant Chris is one of the sexiest sides of him I have ever seen. I can't help but do everything that he tells me to, almost as if I have been programmed to his voice.

He climbs, once again, over my needing body and pulls his boxers off. He grabs something from his bedside drawer, a condom wrapper and opens it. He rolls the plastic over his huge member, before poking my entrance with it teasingly. "Do you want me to?" Chris asks, almost sounding worried about my consent.

"Fuck me, Chris," I tell him, wrapping my legs around his waist. He immediately plunges himself into my aching core, causing both of us to moan out. He thrusts slow at first, but gains speed and causes me to feel the same tightness in my stomach as I did before. "Fuck, Chris," I moan as he latches his lips onto mine, his thrusts getting deeper and deeper with my every moan.

"Wait for me," He orders, back to the dominant man I craved, and I struggle to hold myself back. He hits my g-spot, causing me to arch my back and my naked chest into his. His heartbeat is insanely fast, in time with his inhumanly fast thrusts.

I can't take it any longer and I release, my walls tightening around his solid member and causing his release as well. His body collapses onto mine as we both recover from our highs, Chris not even having pulled out yet.

"Babe, that was great," Chris says, panting. I nod my head, unable to form any words right now. Maybe it's because he's a football player, but he has to be the best I will ever have.

"B-Better than how the Sidemen feel having beat you, 7-2?" I ask, giggling as I try to catch my breath.

I feel him move before the sound of a package opening sounds, "You better stop teasing me, we will be at this all night, Y/N."