Making Love To An Enemy

Making love to an enemy

You maybe wondering how can you do that we'll in my case my enemy is this certain person.
It was because he was a person to alway tease me. We were neighbors from since we were born. As soon as I reached the age of 6, he would always call me G.I. Joe. Well because my name is Joenellia Vitoria Ko ! For shorter my parents called me joe, jo-jo or Joey or Nellia. More likely joe. When he heard that he would be calling " Joey-Joey-Joey" or "Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum- Are you ready for G.I. Joe to Come!" As a kid I hated those names! I try everyday to ignore him but it was hard.
To add on the attention I had long fluffy hair like a dog and braces with hazel eyes!" He told everybody to call be a "Hazel-Eyed -Chiwawa!"
Horrible. As we advance to higher grades the name became stupid to me. I always wanted to kill his ass but my mother keeps say" he doesn't mean it!"
4th grade- Joey -Hoey
5th grade- hazel bucket hoe
6th grade- hazel eyed German shepherd/ Hoey Hoey
7th grade - Frosted flakes
8th grade- bucket butt
9th grade- barbed wire mouth
10th grade - Hazel bucket Trick
11th grade- -hazelberry bubble gum skettle /Hoe Hoe Hoe! It's Hoey Joey Joe Joe Joe

Some of them don't even make sense but his asshole friends would laugh at themlike No! no! Don't do that! He is the reason I distance my way away from friends. The name calling! Wanna know his name Andre Kanvason . When I see him I call him Andrea because one time him mother told me he screams and cries like a BITCH and he does!
When we were kids ,I always would beat the hell out of him on my basketball court. When we play ball it was like I was always the Champ until he pushed me down to get cuts or scars that would never go away. Riding bike , it was me who was winning. It's like everything we do I always win. One time for Halloween , he dress as some type of rapper. We walked down the street and we fight because I told him he look stank. I burst all his chains and threw his hat away and from then the hoe names came along. Then he burst my lips, scared my chin, bruised my elbows and shit. Yeah I have to say he cause all the cuts and bruised in my life. I really and truly dislike this boy.
Our school is like 5 block away and our school bus drops us off like 3 blocks away from our house. Walking home he would literally touch my ass but that came to an end. Lucky me I drive ever since 15. Sometimes when I don't feel like driving I take the long walks. My parents think because we go to church every Sunday with his family, I have to be nice but I complain to them constantly about the name calling "Baby it jokes!" "Honey , he likes you!" "Babe, it always like that!" No!no ! Its not! I hate the name calling and I hate him. Nobady actually understand the hate I have for this guy. I promise him if he step near me and I have any type of tool in my hand , that's the last day he's living! I'm just sick of the name calling, its actually bullying. Being that he's my neighbor and he's really annoying my dad has him over everyday. Every minute . I have to see his face school ,church, in my house, during class, and even on fucking weekends. This is just FUCKING GREAT! he the only kid and but I have an older sister Joenelle Vanessa Ko. She off to college so its like I have nobady but my parents , joenelle, and my BFF Marrisa Devia Langston. .Joenelle graduated last year and now got her a fiancé . I'm glad for her but I'm mad at hell about me!

READ ON!
vOte
COMMENT
sHARE