Chapter 21

Mmm.. I turn over and wake up to Stefan's beautiful smile as he massages my neck.

Then he bends down putting his lips to mine." Good morning, beautiful. I could just lay here in bed for hours looking at your beautiful body, but I can't so lets get ready soon and we'll go get your stuff." He grabs my hand pulling me out of bed.

"Stefan, can't we just lay in bed for, I don't know, like the next 6 hours and just cuddle." I look at him with my best little puppy dog face. " P-Please."

He grabs me up in his arms and kisses my nose." Don't use that face on me. You know you can have anything your heart desires, BUT after we get you moved in. I can't go another second without you officially living with me." He says while kissing my neck.

I throw my head back and laugh." Fine, lets go get this fun stuff over with." I look him in the eyes and kiss him softly and then whisper in his ear. " I love you."

He kisses my forehead brushing my hair back. " I love you to."

* * *

Stefan goes in the bathroom to take a shower while I get my stuff together to wear for the day. I can't find my shirt that I brought with last night. I know I grabbed it. I run into the bathroom. " Stefan, have you seen my shirt."

From inside of the shower he yells. " What, I can't hear you. Can you come closer?"

I walk over to the shower right as Stefan pokes his head out and grabs my arm pulling me in the shower and kisses me. This time I'm not fully dressed but am wearing my bra and panties.

"Come here baby, let me help you clean off." He grabs my bra and takes it off throwing it out of the shower. Then he does the same with my panties. I just stand there and let him do it. Then I reach up and kiss him. He turns me around and grabs the soap and washes the front of my body as he holds me against him. His bare body feels so amazing on mine. He continues cleaning me and occasionally  kisses my body in a random spot. Giving me goose bumps even though we're in the hot steaming shower. When he gets done, I wash my own hair as he cleans off. I take the extra soap from my hair and rub it on his body, making him smell like vanilla.

" Mmm, vanilla. I like it." He laughs and picks me up and places his sweet soft lips to mine.

He steps out of the shower first and grabs a towel wrapping it tightly around me. Then he walks to the laundry room naked and dripping wet and grabs a clean towel for him.

I look down at all the water on the floor. " Nice." I'm not cleaning that..

 * * *

I open the door to Kelseys apartment and yell her name. There's no answer so I guess she must be sleeping. She sleeps way to much. We quietly walk back to my old room and start throwing stuff in boxes. I don't really have a lot of stuff because most of it is Kelseys so it won't be so bad of a move. I walk in the bathroom to start grabbing more stuff, when all of a sudden I hear banging on the door.

I hurry up and run to the door so I can stop whoever it is before they wake Kelsey and Aaron up. I open the door and to my surprise Jason is standing outside with roses and a box of candy. He looks at me starts freaking out.

"Kendra, please just give me another chance. I really didn't know how much I loved you until I lost you completely. I'm sorry I was a big jerk. I know I don't deserve you but I want to at least try to." He barges in the house wrapping his arms around me.

I shove him away and try to move out of his arms but his grip is to tight." Jason, I already told you last night that I've moved on. I'm with Stefan and he makes me happier than I have ever been." I try again to move but he doesn't let go. " Jason, let go."

Just as Stefan is walking in the living room, Jason lets go of me, turning his attention to Stefan. Stefan walks up next to me pulling me in his arms." Is there something wrong here?"

Jason backs up a little and looks at the ground, then looks back at me. " You better make sure that you're making the right choice. I won't be begging for you back, ever again."

I look at Stefan and then at Jason. " I know with every beat of my heart that this is the right choice and Stefan is where I want to be." I say looking him right in the eye so that he gets the point.

Stefan looks at me and his face turns red. " I promise I will treat you like the love of my life and I will never take you for granted."

Jason must realize that he has no chance what so ever, so he walks away without another word. I feel really bad watching him walk away but I know in my heart that I will always be happy with Stefan.

Stefan grabs me up in a hug. " I know it's hard baby, but you did what you had to do." Then he pulls me in for a kiss.

* * *

When we finally finish packing all my things and are about to leave, Kelsey walks out yawning. " Oh hey sugar. You're moving already?" She puts out her bottom lip and pretends to cry. " I'm going to miss you so much. You are my best friend now and I want you to know that I will always be there for you. Always. Oh and Stefan, remember if you hurt her I will beat you up."

Stefan walks up to Kelsey giving her a huge hug picking her up off the ground. Then he kisses her on the head." You have my word right now that I will never hurt Kendra." Then he looks her in the eyes. " I have you to thank , because of you I found true love and happiness once again."

He puts her back down and then Kelsey runs over to me almost knocking me over and jumps in my arms. " I love you."

I hug her back." I love you more ."

I look over to see Aaron walking out of the room. " What am I missing, a love fest or a cry fest? Should I go back to bed?" He says while rubbing his face.

We all look at him and laugh. Then I walk over and pull him in for a hug." We're just getting my things and saying goodbye. That's all."

Stefan clears his throat. " I'm glad that you all are here." Then he walks in front of me and grabs my face." I have loved you since almost day one and I have never felt this way before. I never want to imagine you with another guy for the rest of my life. It hurts to much to think of a life without you by my side." He kisses me on my nose and then grabs my hand and gets on one knee. " Kendra, will you marry me?"

My heart starts racing and I can hardly breath, then all of a sudden I just black out.