Cheating

You ran down the sidewalk, eyes streaming with tears, cheeks bright red.
You didn't care what people may think of you, you kept running.
You ran up to the front door of your best friend Chris' house.
You banged impatiently on the door.
Chris opened it.
"Hello..." Chris paused when he saw your distressed face. "Y/N what happened?!" Asked Chris worriedly.
"He cheated on me! Trent cheated on me!" You sobbed.
"Come in, tell me everything, I'll make some coffee and we can watch our favourite film." Said Chris.
You walked into his house and went to the front room. You threw your self on the couch and cuddled a cushion.
Your heart had been torn in two.
Your boyfriend of 4 years had been cheating on you with your friend Emilia.
Chris came in and handed you a mug of coffee and sat next to you.
"How did you find out?" He asked.
-----------Flashback------------
You walked up to your boyfriends door and let yourself in with the spare key.
"Trent?" You called out.
No answer. You called his name a few more times before adventuring upstairs of the house.
Strange noises were coming from Trent's bedroom.
"Should I look?" You asked yourself.
You slowly crept to the door and opened it revealing Trent and Emilia, naked in bed.
You couldn't control your tears, they rushed down your cheeks.
"How could you! I trusted you!" You shouted.
They looked up at you startled.
"Y/N, wait!" Said Trent. "It's not what it looks like!"
"Oh really because to me it's pretty clear you're fucking my now ex-Friend." You shouted and ran out the house away from those.... Those... Little bastards.
---------end of flashback-------
Chris looked at you with apologetic eyes.
"Y/N I'm so sorry." He said.
"sorry for what? How were you gonna know he was a two timing dick?" You asked.
"If you want I can go give him a piece of my mind." Offered Chris.
"No! It's fine. I just want to stay here with you. You're the only proper friend I have." You said and rested your head and Chris' shoulder.
"You know, if I was your boyfriend, I would never cheat on you." He said.
"I know, that's how loyal you are." You said and sipped at you mug of coffee.
Chris smiled at your comment.
If only you knew how much he wanted to go out with you...

A/n: hi guys, I hope you enjoyed this, who wants a part two? If you do just comment.