2

Warning - Levi being a pervert / Spelling Errors (if i missed some)

A/N - (last Edited July 4th, 2016.)
Recently edited ; March 6, 2018.
Edited : July 2nd, 2019.

•••

"Well, I thought I'd stop by, and resume what the general plan was." Ackermans voice was laced with a certainty he'd have what he wanted, and Grisha has to painfully step back. "I'd hope to talk to you, why not set up a date?" Ackerman leant forward, and held his hand out for a moment. Grisha contemplated, but without pressing for conflict he'd clasp onto the mans hand. Ackerman's smile grew, pressing his fingertips into the base of Grishas knuckles.

"Please enjoy yourself. We may discus things on a much more proper date." Grisha withdrawal his hand, and stood up on his heels, without noticing the pressure his body had under gone. His fingertips shook as he turned away, and his knees nearly gave out with the startling movement, just from standing.

Levis pov

Levi rolled his sleeves up, as he ogled the jiggling ass cheeks in response to the moving hips, and legs. Said ass, belonged to Grisha's, attractive, son. He'd have to say, he was impressed as said son took on the challenging circumstances while performing on stage.

Eren Yeager, grisha's son, and also known as Midnight. Which made no sense to levi, considering the mirth dancing behind the unexplainable color.

Levi's eyes tenderly watched the Nineteen year olds' muscle flex under the tension of every powerful motion. He wanted to ruin that beauty, and make it his own.

How could he attract such beauty?

Levi dug into his pant pockets, and grabbed his phone, unlocking said phone with fingerprint ID. He'd press IMessage, and warn the others he had no intention of leaving yet.

A/N - erens still wearing this :
[i swear, imagine what you want at this point..]
(January 3rd, 2020 — concerning this picture, and eren, everything was said and done last chapter. Thanks for reading btw!)

Levi stood up on his feet, and took a tentative step as his shoulders tensed under the weight of his shirt

Levi stood up on his feet, and took a tentative step as his shoulders tensed under the weight of his shirt. The pounding of his heart alarmed his insides. The music, and cheers of fellow customers hadn't relieved the tension, and merely excited his nerves.

He bitterly chuckled under his breath, and proceeded forward to a vacant seat closer to the stage than before. He'd watch the stage performer, midnight, descend from the stage with light steps. His skin flawed by the sheen of sweat glistening across his face and body.

Enticing Levi to address himself to the dancer, before anyone had even thought for a moment they had a chance, but before anyone had caught Eren leaving from the stage, besides Levi, he escaped behind the stage.
Assuming to get changed in something far more loose.