Chapter 5

"What is wrong with you?!" I yell and hold my sore cheek because of her ugly hand. "Well,thats for being rude." She says and flips her hair . Calm down Ina. She is a bitch. When you're mad at her that means you will be a bitch too. So...just calm down.

I just give her a smirk and want to walk away but i hear a loud bang.

I quickly turn around and look at that bitch....now...a dead bitch.

She is dead. I gasp.

People start to gather around her. "Someone call the ambulance. She has been shot." A guy yell.

Shot? Who shot her?!

I quickly walk away. I feel scared.

I got a message.

She deserves that for hurting my princess. Your cheek must hurt right? I will keep your safe....forever.

I drop my phone. This cant be. This guy killed Junho and now...that girl. It means he will kill people that messed up with me.

I must keep calm although people make me mad.

I reached out for my phone but someone beat me to it.

He gives me the phone and smiles. Then those adorable dimples appear. He is handsome and very tall.

"Your phone?" He asks and i nod. I take my phone from his hand. "Thanks." I say slowly.

"No problem." He replies.

Then he walks away. He is handsome.

I walk to the cafe, trying to forget what happened earlier.

"Ina? Why did you come?" Mr Jinggo asks. I can see the police is still around to Investigate more about Junho's murder.

"I thought everything had settled down. So i came for work." I say.

"No. The police cant find any clue about the murder. Its difficuilt. They cant identify or suspect anyone." Mr Jinggo says and sigh. I know he feels frustration but is handling the situation to the best of his capacity.

How will he make money if he cant open the cafe and me...how can I earn money if i dont go to work?

I walk away from the cafe back home.

"Hey?" Someone suddenly touches my shoulder. I look at the owner of the voice. Its him. That handsome guy.

"Hey. We meet again." I say and smile. "Yeah. Well..what are you doing?" He ask. "I'm on my way home ." I say. Its weird. We talk like we have known each other for a long time.

"Oh,by the way...my name is Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

Finally....he appears.

Vote and comment