Jack: "I bet those crocs missed you after you messed them."

Bryan, after tired of hunting pokemons, joined them.

Bryan: "So what's our plan? We still have plenty of time."

Stanley: "Tired of hunting pokemons?"

Bryan: "Hell yeah, just took an Eevee near a pretty girl. The girl mistook me for a stalker."

Jack: "Haha at least you were not slapped."

Bryan: "Yeah right. So what's next?"

Jack: "I'm hungry. Do you want pizza? There's a pizza restaurant nearby. It would be my treat."

Stanley: "Alright! Come on guys."

Bryan: "Ok guys I'll just follow me while I am checking my phone for pokemons"

Jack: "Enough Pokemon GO already let's go"

The trio left the store and walk to the pizza restaurant just across the street.

Stanley: "Now narrator, narrate my intro cliché' and make me awesome. Make it like a montage while I'm eating pizza and please don't make flashbacks I hate it."

Narrator: "Now I have to talk to you for messing the story, I'll make a short intro for you so the readers will know and just shut up! Let me do the talking for now. Ok."

Stanley: "Alright" (eats huge slice of pizza with cheese melting)

Now after some talk with this hero now we can start his intro. Stanley Jones is just like any twelve year old kid in Australia except that he is the chosen one and one of the main character of this story. Like any other kid he plays with his friends, plays online video games (LOL, DOTA2, Counter Strike, and name a few), surfs the internet and makes memes (he is active both in reddit and 4Chan and pro in 9gag). As a student, he may be good but he is known for his naughty reputation. He often skips classes and is often the main target of the school's disciplinarian. Stanley is known for being talkative (we'll too talkative) and often makes fun on others (on joking bases but he doesn't bully).

Stanley: "Hey I'm the good guy here. Don't ruin my image. You know I HATE BULLIES."

Though he seems to be an extrovert he sees himself as a geek rather than a cool kid. (He loves gaming and attends comic cons).

Stanley: "Those cool kids huh! They think they are swag? You think swag is cool?"

Now back to the serious topic, in short, Stanley is just like any kid in this time (except cool kids). Aside from his hobbies and interest, he also likes to travel and visit exotic places. In his family, Stanley is the middle child. He is the son of Steve Jones, a wildlife expert and Jane Wilson, a theatre actress from Ireland. While in his house, he is often playful and yeah loud. When you see this kid (or describe him) he is of medium head, a redhead and with freckles. He is a bit skinny.

Stanley: "When you see me, just don't laugh, at least I am not scary like Deadpool. Just imagine me as a very handsome guy you see in the movies. Now continue my intro."

After they ate pizza with his friends Jack and Bryan, he went to his home in the suburbs near Sydney to have some rest. While watching the Game of Thrones, he makes a new post in 9gag and comments some posts. Still having some spare time, he played Counter Strike G.O and this time he yells because he is mad at Russian gamers.

Stanley: "Damn Ruskies! Why don't you speak English instead of Cyka Blyat! I bet you cheated this time."

After some gaming (with some rage issues) session, he took time to rest and reflected on the day's work. While on the bed, he (like all the other previous chosen ones) dreams to be a warrior. He knew that those heroes only exist in fiction or in comic or tv shows or video games. Like Naruto, he wants to be a ninja only thing is he is in Australia and not in Naruto's world. He also dreams to be a Shaolin Warrior after he watched Xiaolin Showdown on the internet (the inspiration of this story). As he watches the show, he sees himself as a Shaolin Dragon with the magical objects. Later he asks himself what if he is also a chosen one.