[covers] Central City Chronicles

Author @RoseWolfStudios
Payment credit

Hope you like the covers :)

Plot summary-
My life changed. In a flash I was whisked up into a life of mystery and purpose. I met new friends, and tried to move on. When my home in Starling City was destroyed because the whole city was overcome by madness and ruin. It got too far, you couldn't even walk through down the streets without being shot at or jumped. Me and the other civilians were evacuated from Starling to Central city. I got a job here in Central City, once I found out who The Flash was after he saved me in a massive car crash. He invited me to work with him, Cisco, Caitlyn, and the Arrows team at Star Labs. Turns out even the heroes have to evacuate. Now Central City, has The Flash , Arrow and his team, also The Black Canary; while Starling City is laying underneath a thick layer of ruble. I never knew I was capable of helping people, now i'm something better. I'm Paisley Parker.

My Rose Bush

Plot Summary-Ever wonder about me, the mysterious Rose

Plot Summary-
Ever wonder about me, the mysterious Rose... actually who am I kidding i'm not mysterious what so ever. Though I do have my secrets as do we all. I'm going to be making characters for a real life person, hence no ones feelings can be hurt. Hope you all enjoy a glimpse, into my life as a Rose. Make sure your safety belt is on. And what ever you do, don't press the big red button. Now lets travel into my world!