Nixie woke up on Christmas morning, to Ginny jumping on her.

     "Get up!" Ginny exclaimed, jumping on Nixie.

     "I'm up!" Nixie groaned and got up.

     "You have to help me wake the twins up!" Ginny said.

     "Can I change first?" Nixie asked because she was in short pajamas shorts and a red sweat shirt.

     "No, c'mon!" Ginny dragged Nixie to the twins bedroom.

     Ginny ran in with Nixie. Ginny jumped on George's bed, while Nixie jumped on Fred's. Fred shot up and groaned as he held his abdomen.

     "Sorry." Nixie apologized immediately, feeling guilty that she hurt Fred.

     "It's okay. Merry Christmas!" Fred grabbed Nixie by the waist and pulled her into a tight hug.

     "Merry Christmas too, now get your butt up and come downstairs for breakfast." Nixie ordered Fred and giggled.

     "I'm coming." Fred stood up and followed Nixie, Ginny, and George out of the room, down to the kitchen.

     "Merry Christmas dears!" Molly exclaimed and hugged everyone. Ron was already stuffing his face with food while Hermione scolded him for it. Hermione came two nights before.

     Everyone ate and walked to the living room to open presents. Nixie sat in between Fred and George on the floor.

     "Here you go kids." Molly handed everyone their presents.

     Nixie opened her present from Molly. It was a pastel purple sweater with a white N on it. "I love it!" Nixie smiled and quickly put the sweater on.

     Fred and George swapped sweaters to try and trick everyone, but failed. Nixie got a book about Transfiguration from Hermione, Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Jelly Beans from Ron, a lot of Chocolate Frogs from Harry, a pastel pink scarf from Ginny, and a Zonko's prank kit from George.

     "I'm going to give you yours tonight, okay?" Fred whispered to Nixie.

     "Okay." Nixie smiled.

     It started snowing, so all of the kids ran out up to their rooms to get changed.

     "He likes you!" Ginny squealed to Nixie once they got into her room.

     "I agree with Ginny." Hermione admitted smiling.

     "He doesn't like me." Nixie blushed and put on her blue jeans, her sweater from Molly, her scarf from Ginny, UGG boots, coat, gloves, and earmuffs.

     "He totally likes you!" Ginny smirked.

     "Whatever, I'm going to go get them, so we can go outside." Nixie said and walked out. She quickly walked to the twins bedroom.

      Nixie walked in, only to see Fred in a towel. "Ahhhhhhh!" They both screamed and Nixie ran out, breathing heavily.

      "Nixie, are you okay? It looks like your about to hyperventilate." George said to Nixie as he walked back to his room.

     "Can't...breathe." Nixie said between breaths.

     "Oh my God, Nixie are you okay?" George asked, panicking. "Mum! Nixie can't breathe!" George yelled, trying to help Nixie.

     Everyone ran out of their rooms, including Fred, but he finally had clothes on. Nixie started digging through her pockets for her inhaler.

     She took two puffs from her inhaler and was finally breathing normally. "Oh my God, that was painful." Nixie said as she sat against the wall beside George.

     "What happened?" Molly asked Nixie.

     "I kind of walked in on Fred dressing, and I had an asthma attack. This is an inhaler. It's a muggle thing." Nixie shook her inhaler.

     "Oh dear, well let's get you in bed." Molly and George yelled Nixie to Ginny's room an  laid her down.

     "Sorry." Nixie apologized to Fred once everyone else left the room.

     "For what?"

     "For walking in on you." Nixie blushed.

     "It's fine, I should've locked the door, so it's my fault." Fred said.

     "No, it's my fault because I should've knocked." Nixie said.

     "Okay, so do you think you're going to be fine for a walk?" Fred asked nervously.

     "Of course. When are we going?"

     "Tonight after everyone is asleep. I'll wake you up." Fred told Nixie and stood up.

     "Where are you going?" Nixie asked Fred.

     "To plan pranks with George." Fred lied.

     "Okay, well see you later." Nixie smiled and Fred left.

     Fred walked to his room and fell on his bed. "When are you going to tell her?" George asked his twin.

     "I have no idea." Fred sighed, thinking of how tonight would go.