1

"Bye dad, I'll try to write everyday. I love you." Nixie said into her father's chest as she hugged him.

     "I'll miss you too sweetheart, but you better go or you'll miss the train." Mr. Thomas, her father said and let go of Nixie.

     "Okay, bye! I love you!" Nixie said one last time and ran off to the train to try and find her two best friends.

     Nixie was a quiet, shy girl, so that probably explains why she only has two friends. Nixie walked onto the train and started to look for her friends. As she was walking, she was pulled into a compartment.

      "NIXIE!" Cedric yelled and squeezed her.

      "Can't...breathe!" Nixie hit Cedric's shoulder a few times.

      Nixie and Cedric had become best friends since their first year. It was really easy for them to become friends because they were both in Hufflepuff.

      "Where's Paige?" Nixie asked and sat down in front of Cedric.

      "Right here." Paige stood in the doorway of the compartment.

      "Paige!" Nixie engulfed Paige in a hug and Cedric did the same.

      Paige was a Hufflepuff as well and became friends with Cedric and Nixie in their second year.

      "How was your summer?" Nixie asked Paige as she sat down beside Cedric.

      "Good, what about you Nix?" Paige asked.

      "Great, except for my mum's birthday because...you guys know why." Nixie looked down and twiddled with her fingers.

       Nixie's mum was a muggle, but the rest of her family were wizards and witches. She was really upset until she met Brandon, Nixie's dad. The two fell in love instantly. They moved to the wizarding world and settled down. They had Nixie and thought life was perfect. Everything was going great, until Voldemort came back. He killed Haley, Nixie's mother, when Nixie was two.

       "Cedric, how was your summer?" Paige asked quickly changing the subject.

      "Amazing, although I missed you guys." Cedric admitted.

     "Yeah me too." Nixie smiled.

     "I'm gonna take a nap." Paige said and rested her head on Cedric's shoulder falling asleep quickly. Cedric soon did the same.

     The train came to a stop and Nixie woke Cedric and Paige up. "I'm so not ready to learn this year." Paige complained dragging her suitcase.

     "Deal with it." Cedric replied and smirked, causing Paige to roll her eyes and Nixie to let out a small laugh.

     The three finally walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Hufflepuff table. "Home sweet home." Nixie smiled.

     After the sorting, the feast began. Paige was as thin as a tooth pick, but she ate like someone hadn't fed her in days.

     "I'm still amazed at how you can eat so much Paige." Nixie laughed as everyone walked back to their common rooms.

      "Me too Nix." Paige smiled and walked into the common room.

      "Alright, well off to bed then!" Cedric yelled and ran to his dorm.

      Paige and Nixie walked up to their dorm and plopped down on the beds. "Goodnight Nix." Paige said as she crawled into bed.

      "Goodnight Paigie." Nixie said and turned off the lights.

Sorry that this was so short! This is my new Fred Weasley story and I plan on making a second book to this! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy and I love you guys!!!!!