Mrs. Kennedy

"Thank you Toni for watching Gia for me tonight, Jack says tonight is special. Well, he says that about every night we're together," Jackie says with a laugh.

"It's no problem, go out and have some fun!" Toni says playing with Gia.

Jackie continues to put on her makeup. The doorbell rings indicating Jack's arrival, Gia begins to clap.

"Da-da-da-da-da-da-da," the toddler screams at the top of her lungs.

Jackie sighs, before going down the steps to open the door. Even though Jack has a key to Jackie's house due to him watching Gia; he never uses it.

"Hello beautiful," he greets handing her a bouquet of red roses.

"Hello, handsome. They're beautiful, thank you," Jackie replies kissing him.

"You're welcome; where's Gia?" he asks when he didn't hear the toddler.

"She's upstairs with Toni; I'll be ready in a few minutes," Jackie says turning beginning to go up the steps.

He follows her up the steps. As they are going up, he is staring at Jackie's legs. All he can imagine is later on when they'll be wrapped around his waist. Jackie calls out his name while he tries to take her to heaven and back. Most importantly she'll be his fiancé, eventually Mrs. John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

They walk into Jackie's bedroom and Gia instantly reaches for Jack.

"Da-da!" Gia exclaims.

"Hello Princess," Jack says reaching for Gia.

Toni hands Gia to Jack who smiles once she is in his arms. Jack places a kiss on her forehead and begins to play with her.

"So Jack, how are things on the hill? I heard it's a little tense right now with the new bill coming through?" Toni asks.

"It is, things are always tense when money has to be spent especially when it comes to spending on education and jobs," Jack says shaking his head.

"Well Bunny, I'm sure you'll be able to get through to some of your colleagues," Jackie says smiling at him in the mirror.

"Thanks, baby, I try my best to," Jack replies before kissing Gia's forehead.

..........

They pull up in front of the restaurant where Jack gives his keys to the valet, before escorting Jackie inside.

Once they are seated, they begin to look over their menus.

Despite his cool confidence, Jack is a bit nervous. He knows that Jackie loves him and he knows that he loves her, but still there was that "what if" factor that keep rearing its ugly head.

"You look beautiful," he says looking over his menu.

Jackie smiles and replies, "thank you; you look handsome," before giving him a flirtatious wink.

"You better stop Ms. Bouvier, you know we can skip dinner and you can become dessert if you know what I mean," he replies grinning at her.

She looks down feeling a flutter in her stomach, especially when he talks dirty to her. She reacts by sliding her foot up his leg. He looks at her and she smiles as she continues to read her menu.

He chuckles knowing that by the end of the night he and Jackie are going to be in between the sheets.

After a romantic dinner, Jack suggests that they take a drive down the mall. He parks the car across from the South Lawn of the White House, and they walk towards the building.

"It looks beautiful when it's lit up at night," Jackie says.

"It does. One day I hope to call it my home," he replies looking at the large white building.

"You will Jack; you have to magnitude to make it happen," she replies.

He smiles. That is one of the things he loves most about Jackie, how supportive she is of his dreams.

He stops and gets down on one knee in front of Jackie.

"Well on the day I take the oath of office, I want you to stand next to me as my First Lady. You and Gia living in that big mansion with me. Jacqueline Bouvier, will you marry me?" he asks opening the ring box.

Jackie smiles. She can't believe this is happening.

"Yes Jack, I'll marry you."

He smiles and slides the ring onto her finger before getting up and they share a passionate kiss. Their kiss is interrupted by the claps and cheers of the bystanders who witness his proposal.

They both smile and Jackie's cheeks turn red.

After all the congratulations, they continue their walk for a half-hour before their walk back to Jack's car.

.........

It's a little after 11 pm when they arrive back at Jackie's house. They make their way upstairs to go to Jackie's bedroom. But first, they stop in Gia's room to see her fast asleep. Jackie kisses her on the forehead and whispers, "I love you."

Jack kisses her before whispering, "sweet dreams Princess, I love you."

Jackie smiles because Gia is going to have a father figure in her life who truly loves her and isn't going to abandon her.

She knew how much Jack loves Gia and how much Gia adores him. Jack is going to be a wonderful father and a wonderful husband. Jackie is happy more than she can express.

Making sure Gia is tucked in, they head back to Jackie's bedroom to continue their celebration.