The Introduction of Jacqueline Bouvier

How would you feel if you were engaged to a man you loved to the point where you gave him all of yourself. Only for him to leave you when you discovered you were pregnant with his child.

You've been planning your May wedding for the past six months. It was to be a grand affair. It was going to take place outside of your stepfather's mansion in the Hamptons. The who's who of Newport Society was going to attend.

Two months before your wedding you found out that you're pregnant. You panic. How do you tell your fiance that you're expecting his child, let alone tell you, parents?  Here you are twenty-two years old and pregnant, just starting out at your new job as a museum curator at the National Gallery in Washington DC. What can you do? 

You just tell him!  His response is that having a baby right now would only put a halt to both of your careers, and get in the way. Children aren't supposed to come along in the distant future. In so many words he suggests that you get an abortion. You respond no way. So he breaks off the engagement and tells you that it's over.

For Jacqueline Bouvier, all of this was her reality.

Jacqueline Bouvier, affectionately known as Jackie, is a young woman brought up in Southampton. Living on the lap of luxury. Her life, however, was never without a hitch. When she was twelve years old her mother and father divorced due to her father's insatiable need for young beauties. Her mother's incessant need to be a the top of society as well as the top of the wealthiest in America.

A couple of years later she would watch her mother marry her stepfather, Hugh Auchincloss, at their new home Hammersmith Farm. Only seeing her father on the weekends when he would come to visit her at boarding school.

Jackie is a very well-traveled and well-educated young woman. She attended the best boarding schools in New York. For college, she spent two years at Vassar College in upstate New York, one year at the Sorbonne in Paris, France. Only to finish her final year at George Washington University in Washington with a 4.0 GPA in French Literature. 

Standing at 5'7", slim figure, brown eyes that are slightly far apart, long brown hair that stops in the middle of her back, fair beautiful skin, a soft whispery voice.

Jackie is said to be a master seductress, she stares into your eyes while talking to you, making you feel like the most important person in the room. One could get wrapped up in her magic, her beauty, and her intellect. Jacqueline Bouvier is every man's, ideal woman.

"Well, that couldn't have gone any better than I thought it could have," Jackie says to her roommate Toni walking into their kitchen.

"I'm assuming she didn't take the news very well?" asks Toni.

"No, she asked me what was I thinking. How could I've been so careless," Jackie says sitting down at the table.

"So what did she say when you told her that John broke your engagement and said that it was over?"

"She went crazy! She called him a no-good bastard, everything under the sun it was just horrible. I'm just glad that it's over."

"So what are you going to do?"

"What else is there for me to do? I'm going to have this baby and raise him or her myself."

"Well I'm here for you Jackie whenever you need me," Toni says hugging Jackie.

"Thank you, Toni," Jackie replies hugging Toni back.