Chapter 11 Mad Hatter

This chapter has more to do with Harry, so lets get started. Also, I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE! I HAD SCHOOL, AND QUOTEV! I KNOW QUOTEV ISN'T AN EXCUSE, BUT I FORGOT ALL ABOUT WATTPAD! 

*************************************************************************

Harry's POV

OH YES! I CAN'T WAIT TO POSSESS HER SMALL FIGURE! Well, I just want to take over this whole place. Heh, I AM LOSING MY MIND! Her hair, her eyes, everything is just perfect! I take the handkerchief with her blood on it and put it too my nose. I inhale it in. OH HOW WONDERFUL! I can see it all! Her memories, her past. Oh, it's beautiful! Inhale, exhale. I repeat the activity, getting more and more excited at every opportunity.

"OH YES! IT IS SO GOOD! OHHHHHHHHHH YES! I NEED HER! I WANT HER! I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT HER AFTER I HAVE FINISHED!" I scream out. IT was beautiful. I could already tell she would taste good. I cannot wait until her soft, pale flesh goes into my taste buds. I grab some blood I stole from her while she was sleeping and stared at it. It wouldn't hurt just to have a little. Straight away, I pour all of it in my mouth. As soon as it enters my mouth, an explosion of flavor goes around my taste buds. Oh, how wonderful she tastes. I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THE REST OF HER!

IF YOU A HAVEN'T NOTICED, I AM REALLY, REALLY CRAZY! HAHAHAHA! Every so often I laugh. I hate normal people. They are the only things I am afraid of. But, when I'm around crazy people. I FEEL SANE! I'm nuts, totally bonkers. Everyone hates me because of it. Oh, but Maple is adorable! I need her. SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! I tell you what, Maple and I are perfect. She is my Alice and I am the Mad Hatter. I remember when I was human. I was crazy, insane and everyone hated me for it.

-FLASHBACK-

I am waiting in the waiting room. Since I am so crazy, my parents told the psychiatrist something is wrong. Which there is something wrong with me. I perk up as I hear my name being called, so I walk over to the doctor, stumbling here and there and give him a BIG hug. My sly grin grew. 

It was the same thing, asking the same fucked up questions. I hated it. He told me to leave, but before I did, I needed proof to my shitty that I went. 

"Where is my prescription?" I demanded. He screwed up his face at me.

"You don't need one." He simply answered back. I furrowed my eyebrows and gritted my teeth.

"DOCTOR, DOCTOR PLEASE LISTEN!" I screamed. He jumped back, and gave it to me. I calmed down and gave him the same creepy grin. So, I walked into an alleyway, a shortcut to my house. If I wasn't there in time, they would lock me up in a cage, and make me starve in there for the rest of the night. I walked in the house, and I checked the time. Oh shit. I am 5 minutes late. I hear quick footsteps coming in my direction. I gasp as they grab onto me and drag me over to the kitchen, where the cage is.

"NO! PLEASE NO!" I yelled out and they didn't care.

"YOU STUPID IDIOT! WHY WERE YOU LATE AGAIN!" My father yelled. There is was, before me. A cage. I struggled but it was just too much, until I went blank. Fuck them. I hate them so much. I hit them in the face with my head, and they let go. They groaned in pain. My mother gritted her teeth.

"YOU BASTARD!" She came charging towards me, but I ran out of the way. She fell into the cage, and couldn't get out. My father went to help her, but I just pushed him in to. I locked the cage and chuckled.

"How do you like it? HUH!? My brain is shattered. All because of you. I HATE YOU IDIOTS! GO DIE IN HELL!" I screamed and grabbed my pocket knife. Their eyes widened. I just grinned and cut my neck. There. I will die just like they told me too.

I woke up in a room and I looked at my hands. The were shadows. I was a shadow. I heard a voice call out to me.

"Harry, you are brought back to life, but in hell. Do whatever you want." The voice said and let me out. That's when I saw her.

Maple.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I chuckled at those memories. My parents died of starvation soon after. I am mad, crazy, bonkers, insane. I have a better life now. Heheh. You think I'm crazy. You think I'm gone. Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed. So what if I'm crazy?

The best people are.

********************************************************************

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER! I'M SO SORRY! But, there is about two more chapters before this story is finished, so without further ado,

GGGGGggggOOOOooooOOOOooooDDDDddddBBBBbbbbYYYYyyyyEEEEeeee!