Well There Goes Everything I used to Know

"Things are shaping up to be pretty odd. "

-Panic! At The Disco
(That green gentleman)
---------------------------
I lowered my gun to the floor and put it into my waistband. Nick started walking towards me and grabbed my wrist and dragged me outside. I saw my dad just getting home and I was confused.

"He gets home in two hours not now. "I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah, his boss was that little beast you killed there so he was sent him home. Now let me explain if you will." He Started pulling me and I firmly planted my feet on the ground.

I started walking over to dad when I got over to him I stood in his path and hugged dad.

"I missed you dad."

"Excuse me, who are you? I don't have an older kid, not a red head at that miss. Get out of my way please."he said walking out of my barrier.

I wanted to run back up to him and scream dad! But he didn't know me anymore. I could see it in his puzzled look.

"If you would have just let me explain. Now here take the keys to that car you drove today. It's yours they never even m ew about it."

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON! MY DAD JUST SAID HE DIDNT KNOW ME! I KILLED A WHATEVER THAT THING WAS AND NOW WHAT! IM JUST GOING TO LA DEE DA OVER TO MY CAR AND DRIVE A-"

"Fine then I'll drive, just get in the car! "

I walked over and sat down in the passenger side of the car. I slumped into the seat and crossed my arms. My face slack and angered at the same time.

The click of the car door next to me told me that he opened the door. He sat down on the seats and turned the car on. The heat brought me back to reality.

"Now, " he started as he turned the key in the ignition and pulled out of the driveway, "what do you want to start with? "

"Why doesn't my dad know who I am he has be-"

"Ok, I just need a topic. And tour dad does know who you are. Just not your adoptive father. Your real father is... Around. Your mother though, is indeed dead. "

I gazed out the window as he took a left turn and we drove away from my house down a back road. One I had never seen before.

"Your dad was a man above us. Not direcionally but ranking. Your father, as we do t know what he was, your father was a being of great power. He was as some may call it a God. Or many he is but a creature of a myth, but either way, your father is above us."

I looked at him like he was crazy. Seriously why? How? Oh I bet Nick is a serial killer.

"No I'm not a serial killer, I am just like you. Just my parent is still with me."

Yup I said that out loud. Good job self. Good job.

"Ok so now explain about the beast, why I looked like a chained beast and-"

He stopped me by talking again. I lost focus when I saw we passed a large object in a hooded cloak but the face of a terrifying ghost.

"Holy mother of all things holy go back! I saw! I don't! What the fuck! "

I screamed as he jammed on the gas. It seems he was running from something. The beast maby.

Objects blured and we passed one hundred on the speedometer. The car seemed to be floating. It was getting too much. I was removed when he loosened up on the gas and it lowered to about eighty. My breath evened out and he calmed a bit. His finger flicked the turn indicator up and we curbed the corner fast still out funnig something.