II

Mia's pov

After a good 30 minute of driving we finally arrive to our destination, I kept asking him where we were going but he wouldn't tell me. I finally gave up after a while of begging. Driving here was actually fun, We talked and sang our lungs out, I might have sounded like a tone deaf whale but I don't give any fucks.

I unbuckle my seat belt, And unlock the door to the car. I get out and shut the door, I look around and notice we are at the beach I take in the view and everything else I was seeing .

Justin walks around the car and I start taking off my shoes as he does the same. We start walking towards the water and we stop walking and finally find a spot to sit down. I sit there in silence just listening to the waves crashing against the beach.

" Mia.." I hear Just speak.

"Yes?" I turn my head and look at him, I pull my knees to my chest and lay my arms over the top and lay my head down.

"Do you think you have a purpose in life?" I stare at him, then turn my head and look at the water thinking about the question. Do I actually think I have a purpose? At first I was taken back by such a deep question.

"Sorry, I didn't mean-" I cut him off before he said anything else.

"No, It's fine. No one has ever asked me that before, so I have never really thought of it before.." I say, I'm still staring at the water.

"Do you think you have a purpose?" I ask back.

"Yeah, I think my purpose to make people happy and make music for people out there to enjoy. I mean, that's just the basics, Still to this day I continue to try and find my purpose in life." I can feel him staring at me, though I just continue looking at the water. I think about what he just said, I start questioning my purpose.

"Tell me about yourself Mia." I sigh and finally look at him.

"My name is Mia Rachel Taylor, I was born May 15th 1995. I am 20 years old and I got my undergraduate degree, I lived with my mom, Dad and sister. My family is a typical family I guess you could say. I'm from Minnesota, I hate onions, I love Siberian Huskies. My favorite color is blue, I have no hand eye coordination what so ever. I don't know what I want to do for a job, for the rest of my life at the moment. Uhm, that's literally it." I say there isn't much to me, I manage to let out a laugh.

"What about you?" I say, as I play with the sand surrounding me.

"You should pretty much know everything that goes on in my life, unless you live under a rock." He laughs, I look up from my mound of sand I had built up.

"I don't read tabloids, I stay away from that type of stuff. I don't enjoy getting into people's personal lives honestly. I feel awful for people such as you who are constantly being followed, it must just suck out loud to be followed around and have no privacy. I mean you could be going to get a tissue and then bam, it's all over the news." I state, And that's the honest truth. I know nothing about Justin besides the fact that he is a singer.

I continue building my mound of sand, I see him from the corner of my eye he looks shocked, as if I just told him the biggest news ever.

"Wow, I like you even more now" He sucked in a breath then began to speak again.

"My name is Justin Drew Bieber, I was born  March 1st 1994. I am 21 years old. I am from a small town in Canada called Stratford. My mom's name is Pattie, My dads name is Jeremy, they split when I was little. My mom's friend's taught me how to play the drums. I entered singing contest when I was young and my mom posted them on YouTube for family to watch and they blew up all over. That's when Scooter found me, He signed me and now I am here. I mean there is more but its all boring stuff." I lean back in the sand as I listen to his voice talk about his life, I listen closely to what he says.