T E N

I honestly don't know what to say.... I've been away for so long....... I'm sorry. I've just been too lazy to write. Okay.... I'll stop now. Enjoy... ❤
~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~

'You've got to be kidding me!'

'Tanya, calm down. It's -' I tried to get some words into her but as usual, she wouldn't let me.

'What the fuck do you mean by calm down? Alexander Wilson is the worst available jerk on earth. Make that the universe. He has a girlfriend? And he's screwing you?' she practically screamed into her phone. 'Who does that? Forget I said that. People do it all the time. Hell, I've done it but you don't deserve that. The least he could have done was tell you before jumping your bones.'

'Tanya,' I tried again, trying hard to control my emotions. 'It's fine. I'm a big girl. And you know I don't wander into prohibited territory. So, I'm perfectly safe. I just wish I have 10,000 dollars right now. I'd shove it up his ass and get the hell out of here.'

'I know, honey. I really wish i had that kind of money too. But that's not the point. You're not the kind of person to reject his advanced. I know you, you know. Perhaps, I should get you a taser? It very effective in warding off people like him. I know he's rich and all that. Hell, I wouldn't be able to resist him either but, you deserve better than that two-timing jerkface. So what's it gonna be?'

'I don't exactly think that's a good idea. I might end up tased. Guess I'll just have to ignore them or something.

'Yeah, right. Like you can do that. You'll just clam up and start writing in that diary of yours. Honestly, I don't know why you write in there. You could always tell me your problems. I know I do.'

'Well, there are some emotions I prefer writing than broadcasting, dearie.' giving a dramatic sigh, she continued, 'You wouldn't understand if I told you.'

'Ouch. I don't know whether to feel insulted or relieved. Anyways, - hey, get off me! I'm on the phone.' Tanya said, laughing through the sentence.

'Is that James?'

'Uh? Oh... Yeah. Um....Ninnette, I'm gonna have to call you back.'

'Owkay.' she started but Tanya had hung up already. No doubt, having wild sex with whoever she was with. And here she was, moping over a guy that was way out of her league.

She'd finished the chores, showered and fell asleep only to be woken by Tanya's call.

Glancing at the bedside clock, the time said, 16:17. Wow. She needed to prepare dinner. Then when remembered that Dalia had told her not to wait up and bother cooking. Well, she wasn't going to starve. They'd probably left the house. When her stomach growled ferociously, she knew she had to eat. So, walking downstairs, she checked the fridge and found a bowl of ice cream and some chicken. Well, he definitely worked out a lot if this was all he ate, she thought as she momentarily cringed at the thought of her own body.

Alex was perfect. He probably just wanted to wet his cock that night because she wasn't all that attractive and as Dalia said, she wasn't blonde either. There was no use crying over spilt milk. He wouldn't want her anymore. She couldn't hear what was going on in his room as she cleaned the house earlier on but she knew Dalia was thoroughly satisfied. Well, there goes her sex life. Tanya was getting her brains screwed out while she gets to fantasize about Alexander. Oh my! His name alone made her wet. And his voice, Oh lord. Looking down, Ninnette discovered she had eaten half of the bowl and quickly slid the lid over it and put it in the refrigerator. Wouldn't hurt to cut back on calories.

Going up to her room, she began fantasizing about Alex. Blame it on whatever it was, she wanted him. Even though it was wrong, she craved for Alex's touch, his mouth on hers, on her neck, breasts, then further-. Someone cleared their throat forcing her out of her fantasy and Lo and behold, there stood the object of her fantasy looking at her like she was a psychiatric patient. Wait what? Psychiatric -. She looked up and saw why. She was hugging the wall as if her life depended on it.

Great! Just wonderful.

'Is something wrong?' Alex asked.

Like he cared.

'Everything's fine. Just felt a little dizzy.'
The lie dropped from her mouth before she could process it. His chuckle made her realize he'd been watching her for more than a few seconds.

Then his look changed. That dangerous look again. Oh God. She couldn't do this again. But even as she told herself that, she knew she couldn't resist him. If he moved any closer, she'd be lost. Then she remembered.

'Where's Dalia?' she blurted out and she could have sworn she saw regret in his eyes. And anger. Was it at her?

'At her agency.' his reply was curt. And cold. 'I have a meeting and might not be back till tomorrow so, keep the house clean.' he added and after a curt nod, he walked down the stairs and out of the door leaving Ninnette to gape at him.

Damn him! Even in a suit, he looked - God help her she didn't know the word to qualify how he looked. She was going to need that vibrator after all. Quickly rushing into her room, she went straight to the drawer she kept the equipment. Tanya was going to laugh her ass out if she knew she eventually used it.

Quickly shedding her clothes off, she climbed the bed and immediately put her imagination to work. It didn't take a moment for her to start fantasizing about Alex over her.

**********

Chastising himself, Alex cursed as he made a U-turn back home. Why did Sebastian have to fuck up his schedule? The meeting wasn't for another two weeks. Damn it! When did his life get so screwed up to this extent? Ninnette on the other hand was an ache he couldn't bear any longer. He couldn't keep her at his house anymore. God knew she'd have his balls if she knew there was nothing wrong with the car or the mirror she thought she damaged. She scratched it a bit but that was all.
On getting home, he decided to tell her the truth. Maybe if she left the house, he'd have a clear head once more because when he saw her against the wall earlier, it took everything to hold back how much he wanted to turn her around and pound his cock deep inside her tight cunt until they both passed out. Gawd! She was aphrodite. His senses went on red alert anytime he was around her. Might as well get this show on the road, he thought as he made his way into the house.
Strange. There was no sign of her. Usually, she would have been arranging the pillows, or cooking something.
'Ninnette?' he called out as dread filled his entire being. Had she run away? Had he been too harsh with her before he left?.
Then he heard it. Just a faint whimper.
Climbing the stairs three at a time, he made it to her bedroom door with record speed. The noise was definitely coming from her room. Then it began again, this time more frantic. That was when he realized it. Instantly, blood rushed to his dick with such ferocity that he had to hold the wall to calm himself down.
All his instincts were telling him to move away from the door but Alex did the one thing he'd never thought he would have done in his entire life. He slightly opened the door and what he saw practically knocked the breath out of him.

Lying on the bed with her legs spread eagled was Ninnette with what looked like a dido in her pussy as she continuously pounded it into herself.

Oh Lord.

He walked quietly to the side of the bed and from this angle could see her dark pink nipples. Could he touch them without her knowing?

There was an indulgent smile on her lips. Her brows wrinkled and her eyelids fluttered. And then, she was coming. Holy freaking spirit. That is hot.

Her body shuddered above the sheets. Her mouth formed an O and then his name slipped out on a breathless whisper. 'Alexander'.

She's thinking about me.

She's thinking about me!!!

Alex was rooted to the spot and then he was moving back, away from the bed and out the bedroom door. She was imagining him doing that to her... him! He was standing right there beside her and she was thinking about him. What the hell did it mean? He didn't know and he didn't want to know.

Back downstairs, he grabbed his car keys which he had subconsciously thrown on the same spot where he almost fucked her and let himself out without a second thought, running from her, from himself, from something he desperately wanted but couldn't have.

He had to call Tom.
********************************

Fayelovezya😘💋