Preview

7 Minutes In Heaven

Preview

(Names were changed)
_____________________________

Kasey is 15, dirty blonde, and has green eyes.

John is 16, black hair, and has blue eyes.

Michelle is 15, goes to school with John, has brown hair and brown eyes.

Daisy is 16, goes to school with Michelle and John, black hair and brown eyes.

Daniel is 16,  he has blonde hair and green eyes. He goes to school with Kasey.

These group of people are going to have a lot of fun in the new year of 10th grade. Kasey and John are best friends, there is nothing that would ever separate them. But the problem is Kasey's other best friends, Michelle and Daisy, completely hate John. They think he's the school's player and stuck up. Kasey has a completely different view of him. She thinks he's nice, sweet, and she's had a crush on him for the longest time. They used to all be in one school until Kasey's mom had moved her. How would it feel to be stuck in a love triangle between the two hottest guys? And how will it be in a new school but you have your best friends and the person you like away from you? 

We'll all find out one night, during a game of 7 Minutes In Heaven.

IF YOU LIKED THE PREVIEW, YOU'LL LOVE THE BOOK.