03. I Still Buy Your Pants

Waves (Robin Schulz Remix Radio Edit) - Mr. Probz 

I do not own Baby Daddy only Sophia and her plot line. 

Sophia's outfit for this chapter

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Sophia and Riley were sitting at the bar Ben worked behind watching him do a sequence of tricks with a whiskey bottle.

"Wow. Very impressive. And who said you had no discernible skills?", Riley said. 

"I think that was you, Riley.", Sophia said. 

"What am I suppose to do, guys?". Ben exclaimed

"Well, there's not really that much we can do until Angela comes back. But I think we should talk about the elephant in the room.", Sophia said. 

"Which for once isn't me,", Riley cheered, 

"How much do you want to be involved?", Sophia asked. 

"I don't know what I want. Last year, I was doing construction. Before that, I was waiting tables. Now I'm flipping bottle. I haven't figured my life out yet. I'm not you two."

"What does that mean?", Sophia asked. 

"Come on. College. Med and law school. The... transformation. You see what you want and you go for it."

" Yeah. Not always,", Sophia said looking at Ben as he turned around to serve another customer. 

Sophia took a sip of her drink but ice fell down into her shirt," Oh, ice down my bra, ice down my bra."

Riley turned to Ben, "Hey, I'm really sorry I sat on your head all those times."

"And I'm sorry for standing by and laughing my ass off.", Sophia added. 

Ben smiled and looked to his phone,"Angela's back.", he turned to one of his co-workers, "I'm on break, man."

And he ran out of the bar. 

 "I'm sorry for laughing my ass of at your pain. Smooth move, Iron-woman. ", Sophia muttered to herself. 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※