-Luke-

hey, i'd really appreciate it if you could drop me a comment or whatever because i'm in a really shitty mood (you can probably tell by this chapter hah) and hearing from you guys really cheers me up:) thank you and i hope this chapter isn't into too bad haah

-

When I wake up, I wake up to two little kitties next to me; one names Michael and one named Toba.

Toba's little tongue tickles my cheek, and Michael's drooling on my chest.

I smile at the pair.

"Hey Toba," I coo, stroking the fur on his face, touching his whiskers and enduring his softness.

I stare at his one beautiful eye, and his tongue that hangs slightly out of his mouth.

"How was your sleep lil' boy?" I ask the cat, smiling at his daintyness.

"It w-was good." Says Michael in a slurred voice, and I giggle slightly.

"I wasn't asking you silly," I run my fingers through his soft hair.

"I k-know." A small laugh bubbles in his throat. He takes a hand, wiping the dribble that's on his cheek and my shirt, a blush on his cheeks. He apologises sheepishly.

"How are you doing baby boy?" I ask, this time to Michael and he smiles, it's a small smile.

"I'm g-good... happy."

Happy.

Good indeed, I smile at that too, and we're both smiling in a beautiful moment and I'm so happy he's happy for once.

I hope today will be a good day.

I'm almost praying.

"That's great!" I say, getting to my feet rather quickly, scaring the two little kitties. I offer the human kitten a hand and he takes it, getting to his feet and after brushing our teeth we head into the kitchen.

Michael skips into the open room, and I watch carefully from behind, at peace both having to check check check and reassure that he's okay and that he's not breaking down and that everything is okay.

"Hello boys," Daryl chirps, placing a vase of flowers onto the middle of the kitchen table, before sitting himself down.

"W-What's f-for break f-fast?" Michael asks and both mine and Daryl's eyes open wide in surprise, at his want for food which is so rarely expected from him.

"Whatever you'd like to have, Mikey; what about some bacon?" my boyfriend nods, sitting himself down at the table, a small smile on his small lips.

Intertwining our fingers, he looks up to me.

"How'd you two sleep?" and after a moment, "Where's toba?"

The three of us look down onto the wooden floor where we find Carrie, walking strongly and happily with Toba's scruff in her mouth, and we all smile at her.

Toba's little legs squiggle lightly off the ground, so small next to his new motherly figure and I think how wonderful it would be to be that young again.

How simple it was; when it was just playing blocks and colouring books.

Life is god until you reach the age where you understand; where you can make a proper thought in your mind and wonder why daddy doesn't like you and why mummy loves your brothers more than you, and why is my sister so sad?

I was eleven, still young and lost in the big world when my sister Evie killed herself on the 11th of January.

I'm fortunate enough to say I wasn't the one to find her, that it was my mum, but I'm not fortunate enough to say they were good about it.