Thug Love

Copyright 2013 @ SpecialtyThug

Do NOT steal this story!

This is a Collab account between ; @WayTooTrill & @Wannabe __

Any Further

Signature ; ~Briaa :)

Signature; -/Denise  :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

Prolouge :

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was an windy cold day in Compton, So far the worse for 15yr Krisé Wright outside in this weather holding her 5yr old Brother Danté keeping him warm.

"Krwis, I'm cold." Danté said shivering.

"I know.. Come on, Let's go find somewhere to keep us warm." Krisé answered in his response.

~

As they get up, they seem to see an car headlight ahead of them. The car seemed to make a stop next to Krisé & Danté.

"How may I help you?" Kris (Krisé) asked.

"I'm just wondering, Would you mind if I help you out?" The mysterious person asked.

"How would I know your not some Muderer or Kidnapper?" Kris responded to him.

"Listen here girl, I'm an 17yr old THUG, Who seem's to care for you & yo' little brother from not dieing in the cold. Come along with me & I get ya'll all warm and toasty in my car and house. I have a comfy soft blanket in my care." The mysterious 'man' said back to Kris.

Kris thought for a moment. Instead of being stubborn. She should just take the offer to be alive & warm.

"I take your offer." Kris said picking up her brother.

"Good." 'He' said unlocking the car doors. "Come on in. I have the heat on for ya'll to get warm."

Kris open the car door putting her brother in first, Then got herself into the car, closing the car door afterwards.

~~

Moments later they arrived at the 'man' place. It was an awesome looking condo, Kris can't believe her eye's.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ok that's all I'm writing until I post "Chapter O1"

~ Briaa :)

_____________________________________________________________________________