"Come on, let's go!" I said.

"What is going on Abby?" Nick asked me.

"It's about Lizzy." I limited myself to say.

"Lizzy? What, what is wrong with her?" Nick said.

"I think I know where she is." I said before I gave the direction to the taxi driver and we took off.

Taylor's P.O.V

"Are you sure it's here?" I asked Max as I watched the huge building.

"She said it was here, behind the building we are supposed to find a warehouse and get in there." Max said.

We walked behind the building, the place was dangerous and it seemed abandoned.

"What are you thinking of?" Max asked me.

"Just that this place gives me the creeps, a lot and I can't see to shake it off." I said.

"I thought you were thinking about Savannah, interesting mate you got." Max said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"I don't know she is just mysterious in a way but she also acts as if she knows exactly what she is doing and how she is supposed to act as an Alpha even thought she doesn't have it in her blood." Max said.

"I sense that too when I saw her." I said.

"You did?" Max said surprised.

"Yes, she has an air of authority around herself but it's not the same authority an Alpha would have but a different kind, salvage and created by her and others. If you get what I'm trying to say." I said.

"I do." Max said nodding.

We got to a huge door that was the entrance of the warehouse.

"This is it." Max said before we opened the door.

Inside it was dark; there was the smell of food and wolf that strongly coated the air.

"Savannah." A voice said, but it was distant.

Max and I entered trying to check everything, to see if we could see where the voice had come from.

Suddenly the lights came on and we found ourselves surrounded by ten wolves.

"They're rogues." Max said in a whisper.

I nodded as I looked at them, for most people they would be gang members, criminals and for us it was a clear sign that in a city like this they could only be rouges.

"Who told you were to find us?" A guy said as he stared at Max and me with venous eyes.

"We were sent here." I said trying to stop them from attacking us.

"Who, who sent you?" The same guy said.

"Savannah." I said.

"And why should I believe you? Why would Savannah send you to our pack house?" He asked me.

"This is your pack house?" Max said.

"And soon to be place of your murder." Another guy said.

"Look, we don't want any problems but Savannah told us to come here for you. She wants all of you to meet up at her place; Savannah is going to help us with a very important mission." I said.

"And why would Savannah help you? My sister rarely helps other Alphas, so why you?" Another guy said.

He had deep blue eyes and pale skin, but instead of red hair he had jet black hair that made him look like a ghost.