Cat Dog Fish

"You're here?" A shocked and confused Evie asked. "How?"

"Where've you been all this time?" Jay asked charmingly.

"Are you really here?" Mal's eyebrow rose. "Flesh and bones?"

"More like smiles from head to toes." Spoke a soft yet sly toned voice.

"And is that who we think that is?" Pointed Jay at the dangling teenager.

"Cod fish?" Laughed the visible smile on the invisible guest.

"Haha cod fish." Chuckled Freddie at the nickname.

"Oh please! Enough with the dumb nickname." Pouted the girl with curly dirty blonde hair wearing a red long sleeved overcoat, one similar to Captain Hook's. "Ah long time no see, Mal and friends."

"Since you abandoned our friendship?" Sasses Freddie as the other villain kids 'ohh'.

"You were the one to sink that ship because you weren't the captain of it." Shot back the pirate.

"Voodoo you think you are?" Shouts the wager of the other side.

"I am CJ, daughter of Captain Hook, and-" The dirty blonde girl falls to the ground with a thud.

"She was just taking a leaf-ve." Chuckled the invisible voice. "Puns are punny."

"Uh guys." Carlos shouts the others. "A little help." He says before sneezing.

"Hold tight Carlos!" Mal responds. "Alright. Freddy, Jay, and Evie; take CJ to Ben or Fairy Godmother, they'll probably confine her in detention. I'll whip up a spell to get Carlos down."

The four nodded in agreement of their assignment and the trio lead the dizzy pirate back to Auradon.

Mal figured that Jay might use his charm on CJ, Freddy will overthink the friendship the two had, and Evie will be there to keep them on track.

"Stairs or a ladder?" The lavender hair teenager thought as she pulls out her mother's spell book.

"Okay Carlos. Don't look down." The white tipped hair teen says to himself as he glances at the ground below. "C-can you possibly take any more time?"

"Hey, at least I'm trying to help!"

Usually, Carlos isn't afraid of heights like when he was afraid of dogs. But it was mainly because he never really processed the view to overthink the horrible possibles.

"You afraid of heights now, Carl?"

Carl.

There was only one person who called him that.

The teen leaned back on the branch he sat upon and searches for the perpetrator.

When he turns back to look over his shoulder again, he sees her.

Is she really here? Like physically here?

She was sitting next to him like a proper princess with bouncy pastel pink curls in her hair and a cheeky smile.

Treasure Cheshire Cat.

Daughter of the infamous Cheshire Cat. If he remembered correctly, Treasure has many more bothers and sisters in Wonderland. There was;

Kiethie Cheshire Cat

Katy Cheshire Cat

Kit Cheshire Cat

Kale Cheshire Cat

And more similar names of infamous feline.

Except Treasure was given her name because of mixed emotional feelings that'll be revealed later.

She was in a rosey pink dress that went above her knees and sleeves were 3/4 of arms length.

Her dress had a white lace pan collar, white sleeve cuffs, and white peeking underneath to give it volume.

Carlos took notice of the classic Cheshire color scheme, pink and purple; pink was the overall color, meanwhile purple accessories were sprinkled throughout her look.

Didn't think he knew fashion.

Well...

He is the son of Cruella De Vil.

Cheshire's accents were her purple laced cat ears clip ins and flats with little black bows.

"What spell does it matter, just conjure up a ladder." The daughter of Maleficent casts.

The tree began to shake and the trunk had became an inbuilt ladder from top to bottom.

But while the tree was shaking, Treasure disappeared with the signature Cheshire smile and the De Vil had lost his grip and had hit the ground.

"Oh my gosh, Carlos!" Mal rushes to aid the fallen boy. "Was that Tresh?" She says glancing at the cat's previous location.

Carlos groans as his head falls back onto the grass.

~•~•~•
Hey! It's been a while. I've been planning.
And this chapter is a bit shorter but I UPDATED!! I hope you can imagine the dress or just look one up. Sorry it took so long but I hoped you enjoyed it!!!