A Little Evie History

Hey guys, long time no see. Remember all that chaos of my mom, Maleficent, did when crashing through Ben's coronation? Well, you'll never guess what happens next; Because us villainous kids, were reunited with unwanted wonderful memories as well as mad dark secrets being revealed. And it started with a 'Once Upon A Time...' ~Mal

~~~~~

~The Museum of Cultural History~

"Once upon a time, there was an Evil Queen who owned a magical mirror. With it, she could look upon whatever she wished." Fairy Godmother spoke scanning the crowd of teenagers. "The Magic Mirror would show the Queen's request; For instance, 'Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?'"

Evie, the daughter of the Evil Queen, smiled widely before replying with 'I am' and curtsying before her devious friends; Mal, Maleficent's daughter, Jay, son of Jafar, Carlos, Cruella's son, and Ben, son of beauty and the beast.

"Obviously Eve." Mal chuckled. "You are your mother's daughter."

"Yeah, but..." Evie took out her magic mirror and looked at her reflection. "I'm not only fabulous, I'm actually really smart!"

"Not only that, but maybe you can start a geek chic trend for yourself." Carlos added as the two girls nodded in agreement.

"Enough of the girl talk and look at the things you could of inherited, Eve." Marveled Jay pressing against the glass barrier separating the artifacts and himself. "Looks shiny, it'll fix right in my collection."

"There're my mother's." Evie smacked away the thief's hand.

"Ah ah ah. No stealing and no touching." The headmistress raised her eyebrows as Jay walked away from the glass casing. "Good Jay." She smiled proudly.

"Um excuse me, Fairy Godmother?" Spoke the Evil Queen descendant. "Uh, do you happen to know if my mother's Magic Mirror is here, in the museum?"

All the students faced towards the girl shocked of her question. Some of the students still believe that the children from the Isle of the Lost are evil, even though they have chosen to make a choice; A good one.

"Why yes, yes we do." Godmother answered the unexpectedly expected question. "Follow me, if you will." She lead the class to a dimmed section.

Dark maroon curtains draped down from the ceiling, surround the hidden mirror with no sight of it. (The curtain rod is a 'C' shape and the ends connected to the wall, having the mirror place in the center.) Evie stood in the front behind the red velvet ropes with her friends by her side.

As the curtains were swept away to the side, the infamous mirror was revealed. It was an exact replica like Evie's, except larger and at the top of the mirror's framing, it looks as though there's a slot to slide an oval object in.

The royal blue hair teen marveled in a trace  like state as she gripped her little mirror in hand. As for the others, Ben and Mal were impressed with the details and embellishment of the looking glass, but the other boys; Carlos stared at it and felt a weird chill go down his spine as Jay started posing for his reflection.

"I wonder if the mirror still has magic in it." Ben pondered aloud.

"It's a magic mirror." Mal gestured. "It's in the name." She laughed as the brunette shrugged.

"Well, everything placed in the museum are a reminder of our roots and don't have any magic anymore." He explained. "Except for Godmother's wand, of course."

"That is correct Ben. That is why history is important." Fairy Godmother praised. "This Magic Mirror does not have its magical properties. It is unknown to why or how, but it's an unsolved mystery to this day. Come now, onto the next."

The headmistress and the rest of the class, along with Ben, moved along the hallway continuing with the tour.

"Weird." Carols snapped Evie back to reality.

"Huh?" She turned.

"Your mirror has magic and that one doesn't." He pointed out.

"Yeah and?" Mal asked with her hands gesturing for the boy to continue.

"What if all that magic was transferred into there?" He suggested.

"Pft." Jay scoffed. "All that power into a smaller, compacted version of it? Is that even possible?"

"If the genie in a lamp fits!" The shorter boy threw his hands in defense.

"Come on guys lets just go." Mal waved the two off and started walking away.

The boys followed behind with Jay giving Carlos a headlock as the smaller one struggled out of his grasp. Evie lingered a bit, thinking about the son of Cruella De Vil's theory about the magic mirror before leaving with her friends.

~•~•~•
Hi! I hope you enjoyed this! Next chapter will have you/Oc make a brief appearance! And if you haven't noticed, I tend to write base how I watch a movie or a tv series but you're gonna have to kind of bear with me. ^-^; Thanks!
~dxc

P.s.
After finishing creating the cover, I found out that there's a new Wonderland movie, called 'Through the look glass'